Winner "free" $10.

Got email below from Winner Poker. lol. Guess they're trying to get me back. Fat chance. Made a few bucks there last time when we had the forum added $$$ games but as I recall there weren't many players. Anyone had any recent experience? Just trying to decide if it's even worth re-installing the software to run the $10. up to mirrions... As I recall the withdrawal from them back to MB was smooth and fairly fast so at least they have that going for them.

Dear Player,

You have $10.00 CASH waiting for you in your account - now get to the tables and start playing poker with it. Continue playing and redeem your bonuses up to a total of $100 as you play. The more you play, the more bonuses you will get.

Comments

• is there a criteria to getting such free money? lol...i play only on stars and ftp and i've never gotten free $...what gives
  • Obvi this is a young man's game. They gave me $20.... :biggrin2:
  • reibs wrote: »
    Obvi this is a young man's game. They gave me $20.... :biggrin2:

I declare foul! Are you going to bother?
  • compuease wrote: »
    I declare foul! Are you going to bother?

Probably not just cause I have a personal hatred for winner now since they gave me a hard time cashing out last time. Did get my money eventually though....

The only way I can see me playing there again would be if I go on a bad run at stars and I feel like donking $20 off in cash games... we will see.
  • reibs wrote: »
    Probably not just cause I have a personal hatred for winner now since they gave me a hard time cashing out last time. Did get my money eventually though....

The only way I can see me playing there again would be if I go on a bad run at stars and I feel like donking $20 off in cash games... we will see.

Sooooo, last night I fired up the Winner (LOL) and decided I would show those buggers by taking their free $20 to their roulette table, and try to double up to $40 by playing black/red.

Took about 10 mins to bust. Damn you Martingale!

lol oops