Vegas Dec 26-30

So the fiance booked us a trip Dec. 26-30 and we are staying at New York New York...never stayed there before but I heard the roller-coaster can get a bit noisy(if its even running that time of the year). Anyone stayed? I wish I was there when she booked as I would have suggested somewhere else! Oh well, VEGAS! lol

Also what are some decent tourneys to buy into for a cheapo haha I remember Compuease playing an $85 that he chopped? I always just played cash but wanna try out some smaller tourneys!

Thanks,
Tim

EDIT: Room changed to MGM :D

Comments

• CompleXEH wrote: »

Also what are some decent tourneys to buy into for a cheapo haha I remember Compuease playing an $85 that he chopped? I always just played cash but wanna try out some smaller tourneys!

12pm Caesars Palace

Las Vegas Poker Rooms Reviews, Tournaments, No-Limit Holdem
  • Thanks Johnnie!
  • Coaster gets noisy? Do you sleep in Vegas?
  • haha I guess not a whole lot but when with the girl, we usually get a little more in room time.
  • I'm getting in on the 29th with my +1, friends getting in on the 30th. LMK if you want to grab a drink somewhere or something
  • For sure, did I meet you at the west side tournament at all? haha I forget peoples names and such. The 29th would work, where are you staying?
  • Booked for Vegas Dec 21-26

Pretty excited, no wife, no child. All by myself. Can't wait!!

Was pretty cheap too. Flight and hotel out of Buffalo was $550.

Staying at the Rio. I figured I might as well stay there just in case I don't make it to the WSOP 2011!! :D

Saw this thread and had to post!
  • newguy31 wrote: »
    Booked for Vegas Dec 21-26

Pretty excited, no wife, no child. All by myself. Can't wait!!

Was pretty cheap too. Flight and hotel out of Buffalo was $550.

Staying at the Rio. I figured I might as well stay there just in case I don't make it to the WSOP 2011!! :D

Saw this thread and had to post!

World Carnival Buffet FTW!!!

BTW there is a free shuttle to the strip just outside the doors beside the buffet.
  • Sweet!!! We paid $600 for flights out of Toronto
  • CompleXEH wrote: »
    For sure, did I meet you at the west side tournament at all? haha I forget peoples names and such. The 29th would work, where are you staying?

Monte Carlo
  • OK should work out, send me a PM closer to the time!
  • Changed hotel to a bungalow suite at MGM ;)