Comments

• Actually I'm all of a sudden leaning towards getting her a Siemens washing machine.....only €269 I saw somewhere. :)
  • Deal extended to Tues.
  • I thought this was going to be a chip thread! Fail!

Redflagdeals.com= win!
  • Actually I'm all of a sudden leaning towards getting her a Siemens washing machine.....only €269 I saw somewhere. :)

Maybe we could each buy one and split on shipping?

Oh wait a minute, you meant a washing machine? Is that what they were selling?
  • compuease wrote: »
    Maybe we could each buy one and split on shipping?

I'll have to make sure I'm not golfing when it's delivered.
  • Now if I bought the Walking Boss one of these , Search and Rescue would find me STUFFED INSIDE of it , out in the Boonies near Milton.....
  • HVEEPOKER wrote: »
    Now if I bought the Walking Boss one of these , Search and Rescue would find me STUFFED INSIDE of it , out in the Boonies near Milton.....

quote from recently transplanted OAKVILLIAN

nuff said!

Miltonian Slim
  • I may have to mount a triple a gun on the back of the ranger just to get past the Gestapo for the Royal tomorrow.
  • HVEEPOKER wrote: »
    I may have to mount a triple a gun on the back of the ranger just to get past the Gestapo for the Royal tomorrow.
    We have the whole fleet of Blackhawks on alert and covering both roads into town.
  • compuease wrote: »
    We have the whole fleet of Blackhawks on alert and covering both roads into town.
    Rambo has me covered...
    Walk softly and carry an armoured tank division I always say..
  • She'll LOVE these....

NewSecondary50c-5.jpg
    NewSecondary25-500.jpg