4 Aces February $1500 + 150 Event

I will have the complete schedule and details in the next few days, but I do know a few things right now

a) Everyone that has been there from here loved it

b) There will be 25 packages available on UB starting in mid December (sorry Dennis)

c) The inagrual event had 250 ish players, Spektah came 3rd and it can take 450 with 3 start days.

d) Jonathan Duhamel shipped the WSOP and Quebecers should be ready to play!

Comments

• jontm wrote: »
    I will have the complete schedule and details in the next few days, but I do know a few things right now

a) Everyone that has been there from here loved it

b) There will be 25 packages available on UB starting in mid December (sorry Dennis)

c) The inagrual event had 250 ish players, Spektah came 3rd and it can take 450 with 3 start days.

d) Jonathan Duhamel shipped the WSOP and Quebecers should be ready to play!

They actually run online satellites to a Canadian tournament held on an indian reserve?
  • UB ran some kind of charity tournament or something there awhile back
  • I think I have been to this place last time I was in Montreal. Did it change its name at one point? I just remember getting lost trying to find it.
  • Do we know the dates for this tourney?......I would obviously have to sharpen up my superuser skills to sat in.....

Are the packages actually packages (ie. travel & hotel), or just the buy-in?
  • It would be an adventure just driving the eastern section of the 401 to get there.
    Porter Air probably an option. lol
  • Packages are just the buyin + $xxx cash. I can't remember what happened but last time UB screwed something up and didn't offer the sats last minute. They were offered on Bodog though.

Why would you say the 401 east is an adventure? The hwy part is the easy part, its finding the club which is the adventure.
  • Snow , Freezing rain and Transport trucks. From Kingston east and as soon as u go into Quebec. Had to drive through Montreal with my EYES CLOSED lol
  • Calling it a major deep stack Poker Pro Canada sponsered event and UB is also listed, still waiting for sat dates though:
    It is also being advertised in the USA mag.
    When: January 27-30
    Welcome Party: January 26th
    Where: Four Aces Poker Club, Montreal
    Buy-in: $1,500+$150
    To Pre-Register: Call 450-638-POKER
    or 877-77-4ACES
    Expected Prize Pool: At least $500,000