CPF league game 6 posted on stars for tomorrow night

league bank: $38

Tournament ID: 329427654
Nov 9: 9:35 EST
send $5.50 on stars or ftp for tournament password, if your stars/ftp differs from your CPF name, please post here and let me know.

Players:

sloth - paid
wildbill - paid
sharan - paid
graham - paid
flud - paid
richard - paid
neo__morph - paid
buzzzard - paid

Bap:
darbday -paid
wolffhound - paid

Comments

• $ Sent. Send to kanadian on P* just to be clear.
  • Funds sent. I am in for the BAP for sure. I have 3 way confrences tomorrow after school but should be back in time for the tournament as well.
  • I should be there tonight, but either way I'll send my share.
  • money sent...and dam it this time I'm taking it down...at least in my head :)

Grahamer
  • passwords sent. still room for plenty more!
  • in for the bap...last night shift tonight. (forboon)
  • Sent some money, probably in tonight
  • password sent Richard.

forgot to mention, it's the usual start time (9:35pm)
  • we've got 9 so far counting BAP. if you've sent $$ but don't have the password yet, pls post here and let me know!
  • Home and in for the tournament!
  • My eyes hurt and my body feels heavy and numb, it's 3 am right now. Stayed up playing a 50 dollar and a 100 dollar FO on betsson. Not a good idea, next time I'll just get a bunch of sleep prior to this ^^'

Edit: They have som interesting nightly tournaments though, I lol'd at this. They have a 1 dollar BI fixed limit omaha hi lo shorthanded deepstack turbo.

There's just something about that title that feels funny and retarted 3 am in the morning ^^
  • Someone send me the password and I will play.
  • Well, it looks like I'm up to bat. Sloth, if you don't mind sending me a pm on what tourneys I can choose from I'll start looking at when it's best for me to play. Meantime, gg all....especially the silent Neo who posed quite a fight tonight.
  • It was a pretty short but fun game imo. I coolered some people off the bat, like bs much. I almost folded my aces cause I didn't want to be called a luckbox ^^'

Other than that I came in to the game thinking I'd give a bunch of action and have some fun but by the time I got to do that we were like 3 or 4 players left so it wasn't as fun as it could've been. Got almost all of my bluffs through which was nice but flipped out with just a couple of players left

Congratulations to the winner and I hope we cn play another game later
  • Fludlerk wrote: »
    Well, it looks like I'm up to bat. Sloth, if you don't mind sending me a pm on what tourneys I can choose from I'll start looking at when it's best for me to play. Meantime, gg all....especially the silent Neo who posed quite a fight tonight.

i'll answer publicly so other leaguers can benefit.

in terms of "tourneys to choose from" really, it's any $55 MTT that you can fit into your schedule, either on stars or FTP. So far, folks have chosen the $55 300k on Sunday, but only because that same $55 game is 90k every other day of the week. The choice is yours, doesn't even have to be NLHE. Just a matter of posting in this thread with notice of time and place so we can rail if we're free :)

sending $$ as soon as i can. gj last night.
  • funds sent. sorry it took so long.
  • No need to be sorry :) Not like I'm playing it today. Not sure when I'll play yet but soon...I'm on midnight shift so the 300k is unlikely since I can't play at work, and it'd go too late.

Cheers
  • Oh, thought it was later.....so it looks like I'll try to play tomorrow. I believe the 300K is at 3pm, so I'll only be late for work if I go very very deep and the tourney lasts over 9 hours....and if I go that deep, I won't mind being late for work. lol So, notwithstanding any emergencies keeping me from being around tomorrow afternoon, I'll be playing in that one. I believe Prophet will be playing tomorrow as well, so we'll have 2 horses in the race. :)
  • Just got my seat assignment hoping for a long day

Prophet 22
  • too many tables to rail but...go go go
  • darbday wrote: »
    too many tables to rail but...go go go

yeah agree i will let you know if i start to go deep Just letting everyone know i am in the game

Prophet 22
  • user names on P*?
  • I'm playing as well....took a guy out with my AA so not a bad way to start.
    I have Prophets table railing as well.
  • Just watced Prophet go out on a tough hand. Good try though, P. You really had to push with that hand....not much choice. Just bad luck
  • Wow, that's brutal. Someone's not going to be happy.
  • did u see my call with the jj vs aq thats what got me short stack when he hit a q on the turn

good luck
  • Didn't see it live but checked back to see where you lost the big stack. Again, just bad luck. You made the right move and he donked you.
  • Damn
    If that 6 didn't hit I'd have folded....that hurt