Bristol Street Classic 51 - Wed, Nov 10th - 7pm (Waterloo)

2»

Comments

• The list has been updated! See you all tonight!
  • Zithal wrote: »
    The list has been updated! See you all tonight!

You missed my PM Rob, I'm out as per that pm same either yesterday or the day before.
  • wish i was able to come to this but wed are no good for me i gotta watch survivor ill be checking on here more again and hopefully coming out to a lot more tournaments good luck have fun
  • Eddy11 wrote: »
    wish i was able to come to this but wed are no good for me i gotta watch survivor ill be checking on here more again and hopefully coming out to a lot more tournaments good luck have fun

get a PVR or download it.
  • Please add me to the list. I'll be late, but please blind me in.
  • Sorry Rob, I'm out. Hopefully next one.

Sean
  • When I busted in 5th, Zithal, DataMn, Nate and Angela were left.
  • I'm sure Rob will post more, but the final 4 were

4th. Angela
    3rd. Zithal
    2nd. DataMn
    1st. Nate

I had Nate down to 1 out, 3 outs and 4 outs but couldn't put him away :-(

gg Nate!
  • Thanks for the fun Rob! damn bubble!
  • DataMn wrote: »
    I'm sure Rob will post more, but the final 4 were

4th. Angela
    3rd. Zithal
    2nd. DataMn
    1st. Nate

I had Nate down to 1 out, 3 outs and 4 outs but couldn't put him away :-(

gg Nate!

I was like a cockroach in a nuclear war, the deck just kept hitting square in the face. Thanks for hosting Zithal. GG to all!
  • Thanks Rob.
    I have never had luck there, but last night was the worst run of cards I had ever seen. If I tried to steal with 4 2 suited by raising I got re raised or bet out at on a board of A Q J. With the exception of AQ clubs which I got the 2nd best hand was the J 8 of clubs I pushed with. I honestly don't think I can recall a hand where I had 2 cards better than a 7. I know my 22 44 and 55 never hit sets with all overcards. That being said thanks for being a good host, and it was great to see Kristy, Sandy, Braad, yourself and others again.
  • Are Nate and Angela the couple from Tillsonburg? If so is Angela playing for Top Set at the Royal and furthermore is Nate looking for a chance to come play too? KitWho is apparently in need of one.

EDIT: I'm sure I have this wrong as Angela was originally from Tillsonburg but you get the gist!
  • Are Nate and Angela the couple from Tillsonburg? If so is Angela playing for Top Set at the Royal and furthermore is Nate looking for a chance to come play too? KitWho is apparently in need of one.

Yes, but I'm not sure who has signed them.
  • Nate and Angela are not playing the Royal. ie. not avail.