Poker Chip stamp

Does anyone in GTA know where I can get my chips stamped? Seems like everyone and their brother has the same ones...
thanks

Comments

• I actually dont know where you can get them stamped. However I was wondering if you know where I can get a set of chips somewhere in the GTA area, Mississauga or Toronto. THanks
  • Costco was selling them for $ 70 or 80 before xmas. 500 dice chips, 2 decks, and dice in a aluminum locking case.

Rob M.
  • Not sure where you can get them stamped, but you can buy laser printed labels for your chips on E-Bay. Just run a search for "poker chip labels".
  • Thanks for the tip abt lables...but how good are they? And with what software do you create the patterns?
    thx
  • You can get them hot stamped at places in the USA, I dont know of any in Canada. One place that does them in www.5stardeal.com but they aren't cheap. It costs around 10-15 cents each chip. They can do both sides the same or different (logo on 1 side denomination on other). Myself I might get those labels, they dont look to bad and they offer some security. Later
  • I was wanting to try and order my own stamp, prolly from an office supply store.
    Now, does anyone know if they make gold or silver ink in pad form? or is it usually black/blue red only?
  • Check the advertising section. There was someone from London offering his services as a chip stamper. I'll see if I can find the link..
  • Do a search for "stamp" within the forum.

Ok here's the link:

http://www.pokerforum.ca/forum/index.php?topic=3432.0

Here's the message in case the link doesn't work:

Author: Bootown

Hot Stamping!
    « on: March 09, 2005, 11:06:21 AM »

Hi there, I have read these boards for a while now. But have just decited to sign up    Just as the title says, I do hot stamping! of right now I can do

Denominations - Cents - 1, 5, 10, 25, 50
                          - Dollers - 1, 5, 10, 25, 50, 100, 500 & 1000

Initials ie.   J.D.S
         -Style is 12 PT. Kingsley New GOTHIC (caps)

Price: $0.10 per chip, per side. With a min order of 100 chips.

Colour: There are four colours as of right now that I can stamp in, Gold, Metallic Blue, Metallic Red and Metallic Redish Oj. I hope to be getting silver in soon.

Custom stamping - $30.00 per custom stamp (ie. if you wanted each side of a poker chip stamped with custom stamps it would cost you $60.00 + $0.10 per side per chip), on top of the price of the stamping. (Will need a black & white pic of what you would like stamped)

All hot stamping prices listed do not include tax. Taxs will be added ontop of the price.

All prices are CND funds

I do not know how to post pics here, but if you would like a pic of the stampings I would be glad to send you a pic via E-mail.

If you would like to find out more just email me at  Warhammernut@hotmail.com

-Braad