Anybody looking for Leaf/Raptor Tickets at Cost?

Anybody looking for decent Leaf/Raptor tickets at cost? Most would be platinum, etc. PM the game you are interested in and price range, and I will see what I can do.

Comments

• Let's see - Leafs haven't won the cup since '67, haven't made the playoffs in 6 seasons.

Raptors - over/under on wins for the season is under 30. Marquee player is now Andrea Barfnani. Didn't sell out home opener for the first time in four years.

How many free tickets can I get?
  • Sorry, But I am not giving any more money to MLSE. Especially 800 to watch that crappola.
  • moose wrote: »
    Let's see - Leafs haven't won the cup since '67, haven't made the playoffs in 6 seasons.

Although you forgot the fact that there is a 20 year wait for season tickets and almost every game is a sell out, last time I checked. They are good seats as well.
  • pokerJAH wrote: »
    Although you forgot the fact that there is a 20 year wait for season tickets and almost every game is a sell out, last time I checked. They are good seats as well.

Proof hockey makes you dumber.
  • moose wrote: »
    Proof Leafs hockey makes you dumber.

fyp

sheep are hard to figure

Hey PM me with definition of "at cost".

Looking for some easy xmas gifts so this might work.
  • Platinum seats are 400+ per seat per game for the Laffs, Or close to that. Not sure about the Craptors as I really don't follow Basketball.
    Nose bleeds if you are on the list 3 yrs tops.
    Lower bowl seats, Platinums etc Most owned by Big Business and will never be given up. Private owners usually leave the seats to family members. Seats have been passed down from Generation to Generation.
    I had season tickets. (Greys) back in the Mid 80's with another friend of mine. Went on the list and got the seats the next year. 3 yrs of losing was enough for me. Seats were only $12.50 then
  • I would love to go see a leafs game but I don't want to pay $400 lol I would maybe pay $150.....Lemme know if you have any in that price range :P

Cheaper for me to wait until they play in buffalo or Detroit :)
  • PM me with cost to Leafs games - got some people that are interested.
    and almost every game is a sell out, last time I checked. They are good seats as well.

This is -EV, you should be at least trying to make a profit.
  • two seats for Sabres/Leafs on March 12th - Platinum at $217 each. PM if interested.
    two seats for Sabres/Leafs on March 12th - Platinum at $217 each. PM if interested.

Seat location?
  • westside8 wrote: »
    Seat location?

Sabres/Leafs - Section 104, row 9 with Platinum Club access (whatever that means?). Will take $400 for both. Can meet downtown Toronto M-F for pickup. Thanks.

Also have a couple $80 Raptor tickets Section 103 for Sun Jan. 9th vs Sacramento. Looking for $100 for the pair.
  • Too bad the $100 one isn't for the leafs! HAHA
  • These are really good seats, section 119 (centre ice), row 8 :

vs Boston Jan 3/11
    vs Caroline Hurricanes Dec. 28/10

PM if you want more details. Price range $300 per ticket.
  • This is a long shot, i've never been to a raptors or leafs game. I was looking on ticketmaster for raptor games and any decent seats are 300ish ea. Any way to get cheaper ones?
  • sn1perb0y wrote: »
    This is a long shot, i've never been to a raptors or leafs game. I was looking on ticketmaster for raptor games and any decent seats are 300ish ea. Any way to get cheaper ones?

Drive to Cleveland and watch them there (or here I should say) ;)!
  • I have access to a pair for this Sunday if you're interested. Section 315 row 1. Face value of 65 each.

Also will have the odd playoff ticket available if you're interested. Won't know til day before game for those though most likely