Draw poker on full tilt!

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Finally!

5 card draw on full tilt

:wink2::wink2::wink2::wink2::wink2::wink2:

Among other draw games..............

That is all.......................

Comments

• Even though I am battling a infection, I was finally able to try this today, it's freaking awesome!!! There are soooooo many fish! They call you down with just a pair of nines in 5 card draw,lolololol

Only playing .02/.05 mind you, but hope the slightly larger levels are just the same!
  • I've made a bit of money playing the pot limit 5CD too. I find it a fun and relaxing kind of poker. I decided to try something on the button. 4 people limp in before me. I min raised and got 3 callers. I waited for all to draw so that they wouldn't miss my "move". When I was alone to act, I "stood pat". All 3 of them checked to me, I made a 1/2 pot bet, 2 folded and I got one caller. I didn't even have a pair but get this, this fella called me with

:as:ks:js:qs:6h

and he won! lol
  • In the 10 game ftops I got villain to 4 bet shove me BvB in 2-7 single draw and draw 2 cards when called ^^'
  • I love 5CD online. The players are so easy to read. I love seeing them draw 3 or 4 (!) cards, hoping to pick up a monster. Such awful poker, but so profitable if you pay attention.
  • absolute craziness ensued on a .25/.50 table today

SB- $32.25
    BB $41.50
    UTG $17.55

UTG raise to 1.50
    SB raise to 4.50
    BB calls
    UTG re-raises to 11.25
    SB re-raises to 18.75
    BB calls
    UTG calls and is All in

SB stands pat
    BB draws 3 cards

SB shoves for his remaining 13.50
    BB calls.

SB shows his dealt flush
    BB shows AAAQQ for an $80 pot.

Unreal, BB kept what I am assuming was 2 aces and hit his other 3 cards for the FH.