Mad Hatter Tea Party!!

Happy Halloween all. I hope you all had as great of a time as I did.

Now, as many of you know I am on dialup. I have asked a friend to post my pics for me. I need to get the rest from friends but here is the skinny..

My girlfriend and her husband hosted a halloween party last night. It was a mad hatter tea party. These are just a few of the pics and I hope you enjoy.

We had the whole house decorated. Even the bathroom had blood on the walls, a fatal attraction shower curtain and floating body parts in the bathtub full of bloody water. We had awesome martinis and bevys and finger food of all kinds......

The mad hatter happens to be a chef so our main dish of the night was Steak through the heart tar tar..yes I tried it and I must admit it was amazing! Black and red ice for all the drinks added an interesting touch, and the blood lined martini glasses with eye balls made with grapes and lychee nuts were outstanding.

I carved those 2 pumpkins all freehand (first time ever) and think they turned out alright..we were running out of time or there would have been 3 more.

OMG I love Halloween. Already planning for next year!!!

~Shar

**Going to keep this thread open....but my friend was unable to upload the photos as well :( Is there anyone who could possibly help me with this? Milo? Comp? ..... arrrrgg can't wait to get my high speed back.

Comments

• Well, there were going to be photos but I'm computeristically incompetant.
  • Glad you could make it to tonight's meeting. I don't feel so alone now.
  • Comp would be the computer expert, darlin' . . . although I have heard something about putting your pix in a big bucket, or something . . .
  • LOL!! No problem my dear. They can wait :)
  • Milo wrote: »
    Comp would be the computer expert, darlin' . . . although I have heard something about putting your pix in a big bucket, or something . . .

Fail.

• Sharantyr wrote: »
    LOL!! No problem my dear. They can wait :)

But . . . I hatez waitin' . . .

Gawd Bless the Late Congressman Stephens from Alaska . . . so much gibberish cluttering my personal internet. I dream of Salma Hayek trapped in my personal internets, but that is another story . . .
  • You don't really hafta wait Milo...check your mailz :P
  • Hope this works . . .
  • woot. you picked a good one to put up ;) Thanks so much Milo!

@}->--
  • I put them in the bucket and then the forum said the bucket was too big so I couldn't use it here!
  • Thanks again for trying Cerb. Im moving (again) right away and should have my interwebz back up to speed soon! I will be able to add more later. ;)
  • You know . . . moving wise . . . house prices in Peel Region are somewhat stagnant. Aaaaaaannnnnnnddddddddd . . . you'd be closer to the Royal Cup venue. :o

And Cerb, I discovered that there is a "shrinking" bucket you can use to make the pictures fit this site. I am sooo tech-savvy it is obscene . . . now, where is that damn "easy" button? :D
  • Lets see if this works!! Was playin around a bit with my super fast webz :)
  • So, what is the etiquette re: Watermelons as headgear?

Are you allowed to wear a swim cap underneath?