League game 5 is posted on stars!

league bank balance: $16.50

Had 13 out for the last one (counting BAP) let's keep it up!

Nov 2nd: 9:30EST

send $5.50 to kanadian on stars or tilt for deets.

FYI, if you know you're down for it, feel free to send payments in advance if you don't want to send it weekly. if you miss a satellite, I can either default you to BAP, or push to the next one you want in for.

(so $22 would be for 4 satellites)

Players:

sloth - paid
neo__morph
quasar1999 - paid
graham - paid
prophet - paid
sharantyr - paid
crazybill - paid
Flud - paid
icedog - paid
datamn - paid
macrogd - paid
darb - paid
44sasquatch - paid
cammyjones - paid

BAP:

Comments

• Richard~ wrote: »
    today?

nope, it's tomorrow, sorry, I'll edit my OP. League games are Tuesdays, I post the info about them the day before.
  • In for tomorrow night. Will send the money later tonight Sloth.
  • 9:00 was already too late for me to start, 9:30 even moreso, I will randomly BAP. I will post/ship at that time.

GL to all and GL to Morph when he plays from last week.
  • Old-Sloth wrote: »
    league bank balance: $16.50

Had 13 out for the last one (counting BAP) let's keep it up!

Nov 2nd: 9:30EST

send $5.50 to kanadian on stars or tilt for deets.

FYI, if you know you're down for it, feel free to send payments in advance if you don't want to send it weekly. if you miss a satellite, I can either default you to BAP, or push to the next one you want in for.

(so $22 would be for 4 satellites)

Players:

sloth - paid
    neo__morph
    quasar1999

BAP:

transfer complete neil. need the password

Prophet 22

Brent
  • In ofcourse. Funds sent sir.
  • I'm in, money shipped..and damn it I'm making it past the first hand this time...unless I have AA, KK, QQ, 72, 5 8, 10 2, 4 8, anything suited..anything the same colour, or anything that has the same colour backing on them...then I might shove...

Grahamer
  • Shipped. Hopefully I'll be there to play as well, but either way I'm in. :)
  • PM me the time and tourny number. I'll transfer the funds around 8-9pm
  • Wolffhound wrote: »
    9:00 was already too late for me to start, 9:30 even moreso, I will randomly BAP. I will post/ship at that time.

GL to all and GL to Morph when he plays from last week.

maybe if there was enough interest we could hold two satellietes a week
  • We really need to start putting the tourney ID in the thread for those of us that are just tooooooo lazy to look for it.
  • We really need to start putting the tourney ID in the thread for those of us that are just tooooooo lazy to look for it.

ya..i'm in might have to send ft money prob not....

whats the id?

sent from forboon
  • Money sent

Password?
  • You should be charging Marco double Sloth...;)
    sent.

me 2please!
  • pm sent sir. Just need sloth to confirm for you is all, sure its not a problem.

~Shar
  • here's the original link about the league as requested:

http://www.pokerforum.ca/f8/cpf-league-play-give-go-23431/
  • An awesome evening all, and a wicked turnout! I got my wish and was able to take a shot at 22 ..... but shot myself in the foot instead. You are one tough cookie Prophet, but I won't mind having a rematch someday when I'm all growed up.

Congrats on the win and good luck in the big one!

@}->--
    ~Shar
  • Sharantyr wrote: »
    You should be charging Marco double Sloth...;)

What? Why?

I'm already easy money!
  • ^^Ain't that the truth Ruth!!!!

:)
  • Great night everyone! It was a lot of fun.

Prophet 22
  • gg Brent! $$ sent. Can't wait to rail you (if i can) let us know when you plan on playing! :)
    gg Brent! $$ sent. Can't wait to rail you (if i can) let us know when you plan on playing! :)

Thanks Neil, now you said this tournament has to be played in a timely manor. I am currently starting the night shift til Thursday November 11th 2010. I would like to play November 13th 2010 at 3:00pm. It is a 300k guaranteed prize pool. I am off work that day. My question is will that be an acceptable time frame to play in the tournament

Prophet 22
  • Thanks Neil, now you said this tournament has to be played in a timely manor. I am currently starting the night shift til Thursday November 11th 2010. I would like to play November 13th 2010 at 3:00pm. It is a 300k guaranteed prize pool. I am off work that day. My question is will that be an acceptable time frame to play in the tournament

Prophet 22

absolutely. we never defined "reasonable amount of time" as having to be within 'x' days or even 'x' weeks. I think it's just a matter of letting us know in the associated thread with as much notice as you can realisitcally provide. Collectively, I'm sure we'd rather wait for our ambassador player to have the time, rather than squeeze it in and play rushed or pre-occupied.
  • Thanks Neil. That will be the tournament i play in. Sunday November 14th at 3:00pm 300k buy-in

Prophet 22
  • Nice job last night, Prophet. Good luck on the 14th. If I'm around I'll rail for sure. As for you Shar.....:) My turn to donk next time.
  • Thanks Neil. That will be the tournament i play in. Sunday November 14th at 3:00pm 300k buy-in

wow, you guys really took this higher buyin stuff seriously ^^'