January tbd 2011 - event #1 - deepstax poker

OK SO!!! most of us have met, if not my name is matt. I wear ball caps, I play poker, nothing much to say. Im going to try to host another one of my tournament specials in Cambridge in the Upcoming new year, just thought i'd throw it on here early enough so if players wish you can makes plans accordingly with enough time! From the feedback I've received from fellow members there will be no maximum on entrants for this as I have begun to purchase new equipment to accomodate more players and a new venue is in negotations.

If you havent spoke to me before my tournaments usually have 30-50 players at a $60 buy-in($10 of which is bounty). Its a 10,000 deepstack, with usually 20 minute blinds starting at 25/25, with top heavy payouts(look for timed blind levels to change as well as an incentive for early arrival/registration). However it is going to change as brent and cam's tourney was run and organized so well im going to implement some of their structure. (I hope you guys dont hate me :S)

DETAILS FORTHCOMING IN THE UPCOMING DAYS AND WEEKS!!!

Comments

• Have you been to some of the other games around town? Is this your first tournament posting on the forum. Which city do you normally play the tournaments in. West Side Poker Club just finished a tournament with 79 players.

Prophet 22
  • i was at your tournament this weekend... and ive been to buzzard 3 or 4 times. The location will be in the the k-w region, i usually have played from my house and get 3-5 tables, and yes i have posted games on the forum and have had the odd straggler come out, nothing overwhelming though