.10/.25 game in london ontario tomorrow?!?

hey guys, anyone want to play some .10/.25 NLHE tomorrow or wednesday? I can host downtown and a few of my friends will play. Location is close to Victoria Park. No rake obviously, so bring your own food and or drinks. I am also down for just playing tournaments if there is more of a demand for that. I am thinking around 7 pm.

Comments

• so far i have one player, my friend dylan, for 10 pm ish after he gets off work. i am temporarily delaying this game until saturday, when my other friend alex says he will play.
  • Actually I have a wedding Saturday, but if anyone in London wants to play some poker, or has a poker game and want some more players, let's play! I like all games such as omaha, stud 8/b, draw, hold'em, w/e.
  • Meistro wrote: »
    so far i have one player, my friend dylan, for 10 pm ish after he gets off work. i am temporarily delaying this game until saturday, when my other friend alex says he will play.

I don't think you are going to get anyone from this area to go to a .10/.25 game. 2/5 or 5/10 maybe.
  • i see... high rollers are you! maybe 1/2 is more reasonable? if we are playing 5/10 i might even spring for some booze - my treat!
  • No. It's not worth my while to drive 1 1/2 hrs west to play for small stakes.
    Even 1/2 at most places has 2k on the table. If it's full.
  • HVEEPOKER wrote: »
    No. It's not worth my while to drive 1 1/2 hrs west to play for small stakes.
    Even 1/2 at most places has 2k on the table. If it's full.

Don't let one discourage you from haveing your game. The KW area has had a couple of micro small stack cash games. Everyone has to learn somewhere. Mini-moose cashed out over 50.00 in one of these games.

Keep trying some in your area who are learning may join you.

Prophet 22
  • Don't let one discourage you from haveing your game. The KW area has had a couple of micro small stack cash games. Everyone has to learn somewhere. Mini-moose cashed out over 50.00 in one of these games.

Keep trying some in your area who are learning may join you.

Prophet 22
    I'm not trying to discourage the guy, I am just saying that a lot of people don't play for micro stakes, Unless it's a cash game after a tourney. Most would partake if they were already there.
    Good luck with your game and carry some ID