Finally Got It!

When people find out I play poker, one of the first questions I get asked is have I ever got a Royal Flush. For years I have answered no.

Well now I can change that to YES in Spades!!!! K 10 on the button. The sad part is I only made 8.80 but on the bright side the investment was only .10.

Prophet 22

Comments

• Nice Brent.

Congratz.
  • I'm still waiting to pop my Royal cherry :(

Congrats Brent!
  • Iv'e only had one but the first time my wife played (I was teaching her the rules), she got a royal flush within the first thirty minutes.
  • pokerJAH wrote: »
    Iv'e only had one but the first time my wife played (I was teaching her the rules), she got a royal flush within the first thirty minutes.

You told her "if you get a Royal Flush, we're having sex tonight" then stacked the deck when she was in the washroom. Well played sir.
  • JohnnieH wrote: »
    I'm still waiting to pop my Royal cherry :(

Congrats Brent!

Play PLO IMO
  • Congratz Brent! I've actually had two in my life. One was in a side cash game at Bristol when I was down to around 4 bucks and I only got action from 1 person. The second was at a 10/20 game at Brantford when I flopped the Broadway holding the Qc10o and rivered the 10c to hit the royal. Had one guy in the pot with me who put at least two raises on my raises on every street (I had the nuts the whole way) and then put in three raises on the river before he finally just called. He had the 9 of clubs only. Was a good pot.
  • I've been playing for a year in a half, almost 1000 tournies under my belt. I've managed to hit it 5 times. Only ever doubled up with it once. I've also seen it come out on the board once. That was pretty unique.