Good Ergonomic Chair?

Looking for one for the new hours to poker in -- suggestions?

Comments

• Did you ever find an ergonomic chair for grinding? Does anybody know if a leather chair with memory foam is better for playing poker for hours?
    GTA Poker wrote: »
    Looking for one for the new hours to poker in -- suggestions?
  • BlondeFish wrote: »
    Did you ever find an ergonomic chair for grinding? Does anybody know if a leather chair with memory foam is better for playing poker for hours?

No, I quit online poker. There is a good thread on 2p2.
  • GTA Poker wrote: »
    suggestions?

Get more mods here so that threads like this get moved to General Poker Chat, where they belong?
  • Kristy_Sea wrote: »
    Get more mods here so that threads like this get moved to General Poker Chat, where they belong?

or to ban sh** disturbers? ;)
  • I defer to your authority, and eagerly await whatever action you decide is fitting.
  • Like that's gonna happen.. :)
  • compuease wrote: »
    Like that's gonna happen.. :)

Due to Kristy's new-found reasonableness, or your continued lack of short term memory?

comp . . . hey COMP?!? Over here, dude, that's right . . . remember the internet, now?
  • Milo wrote: »
    Due to Kristy's new-found reasonableness, or your continued lack of short term memory?

comp . . . hey COMP?!? Over here, dude, that's right . . . remember the internet, now?

Hmm, another fan boy?

I was referring to Kristy deferring to authority...

and remember, I invented the interwebzz.. Or at least I was close..

Let's get back to comfy chairs shall we..
  • compuease wrote: »
    Hmm, another fan boy?

I was referring to Kristy deferring to authority...

and remember, I invented the interwebzz.. Or at least I was close..

Let's get back to comfy chairs shall we..

Must be the influence of FOXNews . . . I already own a comfy chair.
  • I bought a replica Aaron. Don't, not th same.
  • Thinking of buying the Staples Curvy Leather Multi-Tilt Chair that is supposedly on sale from $224.99 to $99.99. Anybody know of a better value chair?