Well, look who's 3 and oh..

Parade time?

Comments

• Go leafs go! :p
  • I have my spot picked out, right near the ACC. You'll recognize it by the orange spray paint on the sidewalk.
  • leaf fans tootin your horns alittle early....too bad the season is 82 games and the team will be a flop by then. o well
  • No, we're tooting our horns at EXACTLY the right time . . . while we're in first!!!. Once the Laffs nose-dive to oblivion, as they no doubt will come November, our horns will be stored for another winter, like so many discarded Vuvuzelas . . . and the paint on my patch of sidewalk will fade away like so many dreams of yore . . . :-[
  • alright i guess you can have your 24 hours of glory...
  • We'll take 72. After all, I believe we are off until Saturday, right?
  • yeah but theres a boat load of teams at 2-0 so you can bet one of them will end up 3-0
  • schabs wrote: »
    yeah but theres a boat load of teams at 2-0 so you can bet one of them will end up 3-0

Please tell me you aren't an Oil fan.
  • Even if the Laffs played PERFECT to the February Trade Deadline...

They'd find a way to blow a spot in the playoffs.
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    Even if the Laffs played PERFECT to the February Trade Deadline...

table for 1

just plain mean, so....

no soup for you!!

Milton Slim
  • Yeah . . . when you consider what we did for your team last season, you'd think you'd be a tad more appreciative . . .
  • I hate the Leafs, but they will make the playoffs this season.

The East is way too weak of a conference for a team like the Leafs to not make it.. if they were in the west it might be a different story.

Their defense is deep with Beauchemin, Schenn, Komisarek all providing grit and good defensive play.. Kaberle is great offensively when he turns it on (as he has been ) and Phaneuf is..well..Phaneuf.

I don't think they will continue to get scoring from guys like Macarthur like they ahve but with Versteeg and Kessel they won't have a hard time scoring enough goals..

They also have a strong goal tending tandem.
  • Milo wrote: »
    Yeah . . . when you consider what we did for your team last season, you'd think you'd be a tad more appreciative . . .

ummmm, excuse me...KESSEL??

Not our fault you can't give him a team to play with.

And your so called Winning Streak will end no later than Oct 28 GUARANTEED!
  • I was referring to the draft pick that came your way . . .

Bruins fans . . . you have to explain EVERYTHING to 'em. Preferably with small words.
  • Milo wrote: »
    I was referring to the draft pick that came your way . . .

Bruins fans . . . you have to explain EVERYTHING to 'em. Preferably with small words.

Hey now, that pick was YOUR team's offer. Can't say the Bruins don't know a gift horse when they see one ;)

And small words are all Laff Fans can type anyway.
  • schabs wrote: »
    leaf fans tootin your horns alittle early....too bad the season is 82 games and the team will be a flop by then. o well
    Disgruntled Flames or Oilers Fan there Schabs?
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    Even if the Laffs played PERFECT to the February Trade Deadline...

Were are thr Bruins going to end up with there broken Tim Thomas and Rask the sieve?
    I can say a few of the deals they have made in the last couple of seasons Don't make sense either. Who's the GM JFJ LMAO