Take 2 bonus on FTP starting the 15th

Runs till the 24th

Comments

• double double point during happy hour....?!
  • darbday wrote: »
    double double point during happy hour....?!

No no, say double guarantee week to get wetts,t8urmoney and actyper all excited.:p
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    Runs till the 24th

Yawn, another bonus that I can't clear.:-[
  • philliivey wrote: »
    Yawn, another bonus that I can't clear.:-[

Really?!? It's the easiest one they have.

darb see this: Online Poker at Full Tilt Poker - News & Promos: Take 2

darb see this: Online Poker at Full Tilt Poker - News & Promos: Take 2
    If a player is participating in Take 2 at the same time that Full Tilt Poker’s Happy Hour promotion is running, they will earn the appropriate number of bonus points for each promotion.
    Exactly, I remember doing this one previously. Easiest $25. I ever made.. Wel maybe not the easiest, but you know... That was before rush though....
  • darbday wrote: »
    If a player is participating in Take 2 at the same time that Full Tilt Poker’s Happy Hour promotion is running, they will earn the appropriate number of bonus points for each promotion.

Yes they do.
  • Ya but it's now 4 cents instead of 6 cents point or whatever now is it not?
    (thought I read that, but not sure)
  • They are trying to make you feel better for their ridiculous Black card promo and changing rakeback from dealt to contributed. Even though FT points have now gone to dealt. WTF?
  • I haven't played on FTP for quite a while (other than once or twice playing the Canadian freeroll when I was bored). I'm almost exclusively on PStars now, although I wouldn't mind finding another worthwhile site. It's for things like this that I left FTP.
  • philliivey wrote: »
    Ya but it's now 4 cents instead of 6 cents point or whatever now is it not?
    (thought I read that, but not sure)

No dude, go read your email with the details.

VERY easy to clear.

don't forget to "Accept" the challenge. If the option doesn't pop up when you log on go to Requests/CheckMyBonusOffer
    Yes they do.

ya?
  • SuitedPair wrote: »
    No dude, go read your email with the details.

VERY easy to clear.

don't forget to "Accept" the challenge. If the option doesn't pop up when you log on go to Requests/CheckMyBonusOffer

Hard to read the email that I did not get.
  • Mind you it would be good if you have all November to clear it, as I have more time to play next month by the sounds of it.
  • Starts today.

Phili, double table 5c/10c Rush holdem and it's like 8 minutes a day max to clear the 5 points necessary and you win some monies in the process off the crazies.

win win,
  • SuitedPair wrote: »
    Starts today.

Phili, double table 5c/10c Rush holdem and it's like 8 minutes a day max to clear the 5 points necessary and you win some monies in the process off the crazies.

win win,

Anyone who doesn't do this just doesn't like free money... I think it's more like 5 min at 2 tables of 5/10 cent rush to earn the required 5pts each day...
    Hardest thing will be to remember each day...
  • compuease wrote: »
    Anyone who doesn't do this just doesn't like free money... I think it's more like 5 min at 2 tables of 5/10 cent rush to earn the required 5pts each day...
    Hardest thing will be to remember each day...

ESP at your advanced age :)
  • Actually I got the email today, with Aaron Bartley spewing the biggest caa caa on how to turn 50 bucks into 500, lol, He makes it sound so easy so it might bring some fish into the cash tables but ya who knows.:biggrin2:
  • 10 minutes to get my pts tonight.
  • 20 dollar hollah. easiest promo ever.
  • I just gotta do tomorrow... seriously... 10 mins at .50/1 limit does it
    Mark
  • Completed mine today, all playing Rush .05/.10 in 5 min per day. Some days I played more because it was getting profitable. Made $20. besides the free $25. woohoo...
  • Yeah I won about the same. Plus $4.41 in rakeback. WOOT!.
  • I cleared mine no problem also. Of course it happened while I was on a major downswing...probably dropped $300 easily during the course of this promotion.:(