Game 11; The Old Farts Lead; New SET date!

The two oldest members of the league are demonstrating to the young upstarts how to fight it out for the lead. I'm still the points leader, but that gray haired old golfer from Milton is still within striking distance and with a good run, could take the lead away from me. I'll need to stay awake all game if I hope to fend off his onslaught on my impending victory!

Due to a couple of players who have other commitments on Oct 28, we have moved the SET game to Nov 11 2010. Please plan accordingly.

HVEEPOKER, PROPHET, KABEK, AND oOMorganOo...you must play both remaining games of the season in order to qualify to play the SET game.

Who's in for this week?

AJ
Keith
IceDog
GarryC
Wetts
MiltonSlim
HVeePoker
Harwood
Mr. Chatty
ACDC
NinjaDan
Ally
SteveKerr

Comments

• 4realthistime.
  • Wetts1012 wrote: »
    4realthistime.

Ripped the heart right out of me!

OK if it helps...for all to see Eight spades!

Milton Slim
  • Okay, so we've eliminated five of them . . . care to narrow it down further?
  • In. I am back from HELL.
  • HVEEPOKER wrote: »
    In. I am back from HELL.

or House hunting?

I'm currently looking at one with a Brimstone view

Milton Slim
  • ddmilcan wrote: »
    or House hunting?

Milton Slim
    You and me both bud... Think they play golf and poker there?
    or House hunting?

Milton Slim
    Not sure if it was acually Hell or Purgatory but at least my ass didn't get blistered . Re painted and a few other things and finally got rid of it.
    Took a nice apartment in Oakville fo now and may start looking for a Bungalow out in the sticks with some property next year.
    I am planning on doing something in the near future. May not be until the new year.
  • i would like to par-take in this evenings festivities
  • initfortheride...
  • MR.Chatty wrote: »
    i would like to par-take in this evenings festivities

Dear MR. Chatty: our monitoring software indicates that you have gone over your alloted word usage for the month of October. This will result in unnecessary increases to your monthly billing. Should you require an increase to your allotment, that can be arranged at a minimal cost increase to your current service package. Please contact us for further details.

Sincerely,

the Management.
  • Milo wrote: »
    Dear MR. Chatty: our monitoring software indicates that you have gone over your alloted word usage for the month of October. This will result in unnecessary increases to your monthly billing. Should you require an increase to your allotment, that can be arranged at a minimal cost increase to your current service package. Please contact us for further details.

Sincerely,

the Management.

I will verbally respond in November, when I am again allowed to speak, At this time I see no need to increase my allotment, and apologize for any and all lengthy outbursts.
  • forgot to INZ myself so....in
  • More seats now open...just in case
  • Just got reminded it was parent/teacher night. The schedule should allow me to get back in time to let you degens in, but if history repeats itself, I'm giving fair warning now.

Might be late. DON'T TAKE MY PARKING SPOT!!
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    Might be late. DON'T TAKE MY PARKING SPOT!!

Woot!! Fancy VIP Parking tonight, will get a spot all right at the door and everything.
  • In may be a little late
  • SteveKerr wrote: »
    In may be a little late
    Taking you that long to count your win Yesterday? or are you having too much fun rolling around on the floor with it. lol
    Nicely done by the way.:)
    I will verbally respond in November, when I am again allowed to speak, At this time I see no need to increase my allotment, and apologize for any and all lengthy outbursts.

Ya!!! what he said......
  • Darryl returned tonight to dominate the final table in his usual style...busting out both Keith and Ron in one hand after hitting 2pr on the turn to better Keith's pocket 5's. Not sure what Ron had, as he mucked right away, but he gets third place money and Keith had to settle for second.

Only one game left in this season, and yes, I am STILL the chip leader. I'll post the leader board in the next day or two to give Dave an idea on how hot he'll have to play to win it from me next week.

See you all next week.
    Darryl returned tonight to dominate the final table in his usual style...busting out both Keith and Ron in one hand after hitting 2pr on the turn to better Keith's pocket 5's. Not sure what Ron had, as he mucked right away, but he gets third place money and Keith had to settle for second.

Only one game left in this season, and yes, I am STILL the chip leader. I'll post the leader board in the next day or two to give Dave an idea on how hot he'll have to play to win it from me next week.

See you all next week.
    I hit a pair of tens on the flop. Turn gave me a flush draw.
    Wetts is a sick bastard anyway so. lol. See you next week. Thanks again AJ
  • Well GodDamnitalltohellanyway...

I was hoping to put some distance between myself and Dave. What I didn't want is to have the rest of you within striking distance to steal my first ever season victory away from me.

STR82ACE 390.2
    KEITH 355.28
    MILTONSLIM 334.29
    WETTS 329.85
    ACDC 315.29
    GARRYC 307.07
    ALLY 296.78
    ICEDOG 206.95
    CRAZYKOBY 199.29
    STEVEKERR 154.72
    NINJADAN 154.28
    JBIRD 141.68
    HARWOOD 137.33
    QUIET DAVE 128.97
    MILO 121.68
    HVEEPOKER 111.81
    KABEK 56.15
    SHAZNAZ 50.08
    ALEXD 43
    PROPHET 34.25
    oOMORGANOo 31.19
    MUDDGUTS 16.18
    KRIS 14.23
    LORDPHAN 13
    SAM 13
    Well GodDamnitalltohellanyway...

I was hoping to put some distance between myself and Dave. What I didn't want is to have the rest of you within striking distance to steal my first ever season victory away from me.

STR82ACE 390.2
    KEITH 355.28
    MILTONSLIM 334.29
    WETTS 329.85
    ACDC 315.29
    GARRYC 307.07
    ALLY 296.78
    ICEDOG 206.95
    CRAZYKOBY 199.29
    STEVEKERR 154.72
    NINJADAN 154.28
    JBIRD 141.68