Max Pro Wrestling In Windsor

My coaches are trying to get me to sell as many tickets as I can to our event coming up, so I figured I'd toss it up here to see if there was any interest. Please note that I'm not wrestling that day, however there is a $149 4 hour boot camp with Sean Morley (Val Venis), Tyson Dux and Scott D'Amore where I'll more than likely be the demonstration dummy, earlier in the day from 12pm-4pm. If anyone is actually interested in the boot camp, let me know and I'll pass along more info. Here's the ticket prices and talent appearing (card subject to change and I only know of one match somewhat confirmed right now):

Saturday October 16th, Windsor Armories, 37 University Ave. E, Windsor, Ontario

Max Pro Triple Crown Champion Tyson Dux vs. Sean Morley

Former TNA Knockout Traci Brooks (legit one of the nicest women I've ever met; also ridiculously hot) vs Cat Power/Haley Rogers (not sure which gimmick she's working, but I believe it's Cat)

Also appearing:

-former WWE Superstar Robbie McAllistar
-current TNA Superstar Kiyoshi (also does the masked gimmick Suicide and beats me up on a weekly basis at our dojo, so that's worth shaking his hand)
-Bolen, Phil Atlas, Brad Martin, Jake O’Reilly, JT Playa, Johnny Bravo (who also beats me up every Monday), Crazy Steve, Xtremo, Larry Destiny, Brent B, Anthony Fiasco, Boris Breznev.
Tickets are $35 for 1st row (comes with a free DVD as well), $20 for 3rd row (2nd row is sold out), $10 for General Admission ($15 at the door). Doors open at 6pm for 1st and 3rd row, which include guaranteed autograph signings with numerous talents including Sean Morley and Traci Brooks, as well as a special VIP match just for you guys (I want to say it's this awesome thing, but usually it's just some younger talent. Sometimes you get some really solid workers though), and 7pm for General Admission tickets, with bell time at 730pm. Tickets are available online through the maximumprowrestling.ca website or the Maximum Pro Wrestling Facebook group, or you can just tell me you want tickets and I’ll get it done.

Honestly, if you enjoy a more old style of wrestling, where it's about the in ring product, the shows we do are totally worth it. It's a very family friendly environment (I think I've only heard someone curse once, and he kind of blew his knee out, so I give him a pass on that) and lots of fun. Plus, I will be there the whole time, so you can always rip on me if you get bored (who wouldn't pay money for that).