auto fold?

kinda new to limit..but playing around here..

Hold'Em Manager Poker Tracking and Analysis Software
Limit Holdem $0.25(BB) Merge Game#2832570878
BettyBoopStacked ($4.31)
game470 ($5)
MistaRob ($17.59)
Ede1975Temp ($12.99)
DennisBSPT ($23.58)
BettyBoopStacked posts (SB) $0.10
game470 posts (BB) $0.25
Dealt to DennisBSPT 8c Kc
MistaRob calls $0.25
Ede1975Temp calls $0.25
DennisBSPT calls $0.25
fold,
game470 checks
FLOP ($1.10) Qs Ts 6c
game470 bets $0.25
MistaRob folds
Ede1975Temp calls $0.25
?

Is our over and backdoor draws enough to call .25 here or is this an auto fold? They are a loose bunch..basically betting every pot...

Comments

• alright...so how do we play against a 100/86 over 40 hands? He raises nearly every hand, every street... Do we call with overs and any pair all the way?
  • Heads up against a maniac you can call down with K high, depending on the board, but against multiple players you need to have a hand.

Wait until you have a real hand and punish the loose players. Your K8 is a fold on this flop, imo.
  • DennisG wrote: »
    alright...so how do we play against a 100/86 over 40 hands? He raises nearly every hand, every street... Do we call with overs and any pair all the way?

You will always find someone like this at 6max games (it's usually me).
    Not sure of your table image (nor of the others) but I'd be tempted to raise PF. Most of these guys are fit/fold types.

On the flop which player is the 100/86 guy?
  • The 100/86 guy came in right after that hand..but "game470" was virtually the same type player..he just didn't last as long.

I ended up calling down every hand that I had overs to the board and any piece of the board...I can't count the number of times he runner runnered straights and flushes with junk in his hand. I was reraising every time I had a good piece and he kept calling and raising..finally between another guy and myself we split his money.
  • bluff (raise) or fold.
    Dude, theres a 20% chance that you'll have an 18% chance to win on the river. (about 4.5% to hit your river flush). Forget it. Pwn him with a better hand than this garbage.
  • You should fold preflop and certainly fold the flop getting only 6:1 with just a couple of weak back door draws and an overcard. All of your draws are non nut and you could easily face reverse implied odds hitting a king and still losing.