Vegas Nov. 26-Dec. 2

Looking for someone to go to Vegas with me.

Right now seat sale on Spirit $153.16 allin.

Comments

• Bumpity. Dollar hit .99 today and I should mention that at least two nights are comped.
  • OMG I would love too... got a week booked already in march. Going to NO in Jan..... Gotta finish paying for the kid's university...... damn.... too many choices....
  • Ok try these dates:

Sat. Dec. 11 to Thurs. Dec. 16 southwest nonstop from buffalo $290. Spirit from Detroit is like $160 but would need to spend Fri night in Detroit plus pay for bags so it is pretty much a wash.

I can still get two nights free at Harrahs. Total room cost would be $155.

Ya ya 5 nights in Vegas $360ish air+hotel.
  • man, where do you find these deals? Out of bellingham, washington, I can't find a price cheaper then $500 3 nights.
  • Never book a package. Book the air and hotel on your own.
    harrahs.com
    spiritair.com
    southwest.com

You want to meet me down there? Seattle-LAS Sun-Wed $141.20
  • Just announced that Spirit is now flying out of Niagara Falls NY. No flights to Vegas but here's hoping they expand shortly.

Siiicck roundtrip from NF to Miami $34.90.
  • moose wrote: »
    Siiicck roundtrip from NF to Miami $34.90.

Let's go!
  • compuease wrote: »
    Let's go!

I love/hate you both.
  • compuease wrote: »
    Let's go!

Me too!
  • bump for mario/compuease

Your Itinerary

Saturday - December 11, 2010

Time

Flight

Depart: Detroit (DTW) 7:55 PM 711 Arrive: Las Vegas (LAS) 9:17 PM
    Thursday - December 16, 2010

Time

Flight

Depart: Las Vegas (LAS) 10:18 PM 788 Arrive: Detroit (DTW) 5:00 AM(+1)
    DTWLAS
    Purchasing Price

TOTAL $175.40

MUST book by Nov. 29

Saturday - December 11, 2010

Thursday - December 16, 2010

You guys are going to miss the Bristol Grand Finale.
  • Yep. Mario confirmed. We are going!!!!!! Since the Vegas dates were picked before Zithal announced the GF, I can only assume he wanted to give you guys a chance at the title.
    I can only assume he wanted to give you guys a chance at the title.

Yes!

You'll also be there for Mario's BDay! Good times!
    Yep. Mario confirmed. We are going!!!!!! Since the Vegas dates were picked before Zithal announced the GF, I can only assume he wanted to give you guys a chance at the title.

Have a great time guys, sorry that I couldn't make it. Just too many family things for me at that time... Don't destroy the place...

Moose, do you want me to edit the title of this thread to match the dates you are going?
  • New flight details. Mario please pm me your name exactly as written on your passport and birthday as I will book this tomorrow. It's a bit more but it maximaizes the Vegas time and also bags are free on Southwest.

$329.40
    Itinerary
    Air Itinerary

Depart Dec

Buffalo, NY to Las Vegas, NV
    Saturday, December 11, 2010
    Travel Time 5 h 20 m
    (Nonstop) #1901Depart Buffalo, NY (BUF)

8:10 AM Arrive in Las Vegas, NV (LAS) 10:30 AM Return Dec

Las Vegas, NV to Buffalo, NY
    Thursday, December 16, 2010
    Travel Time 4 h 20 m
    (Nonstop) #598Depart Las Vegas, NV (LAS)

4:25 PM Arrive in Buffalo, NY (BUF) 11:45 PM
  • Argh. Mario backed out. 15 hours left in cybermonday sale - another 20% off the hotel room. Compuease - looking at you buddy. Flight $255 from Detroit.
    Argh. Mario backed out. 15 hours left in cybermonday sale - another 20% off the hotel room. Compuease - looking at you buddy. Flight $255 from Detroit.

Surprised? lol.... Sorry Rob, I just can't make it this time of the year. As I said before, just too many family things at the moment...