Gaging interest: Thanksgiving Weekend?

I'd like to host a $20 tournament and/or a cash game on Saturday Oct 9 @ 7pm. I could do Friday night also.

Anybody interested?

Comments

• We are having our dinner that night before the kids go back to school.
  • Dude turkey weekend man!!!!:wink2:

Please tell me you like the turkey and stuffing........;)
  • philliivey wrote: »
    Dude turkey weekend man!!!!:wink2:

Please tell me you like the turkey and stuffing........;)

Of course I do, however with our small family Thanksgiving Day goes pretty quick. Lots of extra time over the long weekend to play some poker.

So are you in Philli?
  • JohnnieH wrote: »
    Of course I do, however with our small family Thanksgiving Day goes pretty quick. Lots of extra time over the long weekend to play some poker.

So are you in Philli?

I wish! No got the family shindig's myself and I may have to work on Saturday as all the lazy union full time people won't want to work.:rolleyes2:
    I may have to work on Saturday as all the lazy union full time people won't want to work.:rolleyes2:
    Are you complaining about your co-workers already Philli?
  • compuease wrote: »
    Are you complaining about your co-workers already Philli?

Haha, no they are pretty good group of guys, just some of them abuse policies, heck the one guy even said, ya I am a union guy and I am a lazy fucker:biggrin2:.
  • Bet you can't wait to join, can you? :)
  • Would you fucking guys stop bitching about unions in my thread? Seriously, fuck off if you're not interested in coming to my home game.

I'm a unionized worker (CUPE) and I'm NOT lazy, and I rarely call in sick. So there.
  • Sorry, Johnnie . . . I actually think unions have their place in the market, but you are right, this thread is about your home game.

Will be coming back from NJ the previous evening, so I cannot come.
  • I'm unionized also. Out of the group of guys in my dept, 2 abuse the policies. The only thingabuse is my sick days, but I work hard.
  • Icedog wrote: »
    I'm unionized also. Out of the group of guys in my dept, 2 abuse the policies. The only thingabuse is my sick days, but I work hard.

That's nice. Are you interested in playing a home game in New Hamburg this weekend?
  • ^^^^^

oh oh,lol

Anyway how did you get the wife's permission Johnnie to hold a event that weekend?;)

You must be the boss of the house:wink2:
    ^^^^^

oh oh,lol

Anyway how did you get the wife's permission Johnnie to hold a event that weekend?;)

You must be the boss of the house:wink2:

That's right. I am the master of my (poker) domain!
  • Alright, so there's little interest in a Saturday game.

How about Friday night?
  • i am in for friday.
  • I get this funny feeling that this isn't going to happen?

Mark
  • DrTyore wrote: »
    I get this funny feeling that this isn't going to happen?

Mark

Very unlikely unless we get a few more people soon!