Game 10; SET Qualifying List

Only three games are left to play in this season. The following is a list of players who have yet to qualify for the SET game, along with how many games they need in order to do so.

HARWOOD 1
NINJADAN 1
HVEEPOKER 2
PROPHET 2
oOMORGANOo 2
STEVEKERR 2
KABEK 2
MUDDGUTS 3
LORDPHAN 3
SHAZNAZ 3
ALEXD 3
KRIS (AlexD's Friend) 3

If you want to play the SET game, make sure you put in what you owe or you won't be sitting down for the big money.

I still hold the points lead for the season, but the gap is narrowing. That old fart from Milton is creeping up on me and threatening to once again yank victory out of my grasp. His current card rush has certainly paid off for him, but I still won't make it easy.

Who's IN??
AJ
Keith
MiltonSlim
GarryC
NinjaDan
Ally
Harwood
Sam
ACDC
SteveKerr

Comments

• I can't make it thursday but is the set game on Nov 11th?
  • Icedog wrote: »
    I can't make it thursday but is the set game on Nov 11th?

To be decided soon. I'll let you know
  • Wetts1012 wrote: »
    init

hasn't been the same without a secret card member at the game!

I had better show, then....
    might try to car pool, AJ says there is an "Old fart" from Milton also playing

Milton Slim
  • Initto...well u know
  • you scared them all away!

if one guy cancels we could play euchre

Hello out there... is this thing on??

I think I have to win to cover gas expense!

Milton Slim
  • Hey AJ,

I think i'm out until the SET, my wife decided to join a kick boxing class that runs for the next six weeks on Thursdays. If for any reason her plans change and i can get out, you know i'll be there.
  • I think I will stop by. I owe Garry a slow roll anyway and Darryl is always fun to take down ;).
  • ddmilcan wrote: »
    you scared them all away!

if one guy cancels we could play euchre

Hello out there... is this thing on??

I think I have to win to cover gas expense!

Milton Slim

I think we should set up a tv for the leafs/habs season opener to entice more people to show. Or just to watch while we play regardless :).
  • i think we should set up a tv for the leafs/habs season opener to entice more people to show. Or just to watch while we play regardless :).

not!
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    not!

Boo... I'll just listen/watch on my new Iphone 4 then! I thought you would enjoy watching the Habs lose tho ;).
  • Boo... I'll just listen/watch on my new Iphone 4 then! I thought you would enjoy watching the Habs lose tho ;).

Nice try...still not selling it enough for me though

And keep those ear buds in...if I hear a single sound...you're getting bitch slapped!
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    not!

radio only!
  • well this seasons a writeoff. out. ffs.
  • Seeing as AJ was feeling rather tired and has no idea what happened, I will fill in to provide everyone with the results from last night.

Allan took down the game with Harwood taking second and myself 3rd. Bubble was Steve with Keith 5th and the new guy Sam was chump (a very unusual occurrence @ the hill). The final 5 sent chips back and forth with the usual river ace and flush. I went out with my AQ vs Allen's 66 and shortly after Allen won with his mighty k2 vs Harwood's 99 (king on the river dramatics as usual). Good game all! :)
  • i was bubble boy and keith finished 5th
  • SteveKerr wrote: »
    i was bubble boy and keith finished 5th

Fixed
  • Thanks for updating Dan. I just couldn't stay with it last night. After I busted out, I couldn't keep my eyes open any longer, and just told everyone left to finish it up and please put my chips in the case. And thanks for keeping it down too. Never heard a word after my head hit the pillow.

I'll try to stay awake next time.
  • Updated Season Standings, including list of qualifiers for SET game, and how many games owed in order to qualify

STR82ACE 363.04 Q
    MILTONSLIM 317.09 Q
    ACDC 301.06 Q
    KEITH 295.78 Q
    GARRYC 283.18 Q
    ALLY 277.72 Q
    WETTS 238.67 Q
    CRAZYKOBY 199.29 Q
    ICEDOG 193.95 Q
    JBIRD 141.68 Q
    STEVEKERR 123.36 1
    MILO 121.68 Q
    NINJADAN 117.19 Q
    HARWOOD 116.08 Q
    QUIET DAVE 113.36 Q
    HVEEPOKER 66.35 2
    KABEK 56.15 2
    SHAZNAZ 50.08 DNQ
    ALEXD 43 DNQ
    PROPHET 34.25 2
    oOMORGANOo 31.19 2
    MUDDGUTS 16.18 DNQ
    KRIS 14.23 DNQ
    LORDPHAN 13 DNQ
    SAM 13 DNQ

Q = qualified to play SET
    DNQ = does not quailify to play SET
    1 or 2 = games owed to qualify for SET

Please note the date for the SET game will be moved to Thursday Nov 11 in order to allow a couple of players that have qualified to play due to other commitments.