Initial Deposit Options?

hey guy's im going to try my first deposit on stars today and im planning to use the 3v visa prepaid voucher. can anyone confirm and see if it actually works on stars? i dont wanna have to buy it and then use it for garbage shopping spree. i was told it works on bodog but im not sure about pokerstars...and if doesn't work there i'm always for fult tilt. so can someone help me out? i dont have a credit card and i really dont want to use instadebit. i think this is the best way for me. all help is appreciated. and if i was to withdraw money would they give a cheque as an option ?

Comments

• Hi rap. Not sure about the prepaid option, just curious as to why you don't like Instadebit. I've never had an issue with it and used it on both PStars and FT. As for cashing out, I have prefer to have them send a cheque (just did a cashout today and the cheques don't take to long to arrive.)
  • I know the vanilla mastercard works and I've heard that e-checks works well too.
  • before you deposit, sign up with pokersource.com and then open your stars account through their link.