Hockey Pool

Well let's try this again with Hockey.

I was thinking of setting up a PF online hockey pool. If anyone is interested let me know. Key things to think about are buy in, type of league and day of draft.

I was thinking

1)$10 or $20
2) I like Rotisserie but I am game for any of the following
Rotisserie, Auction or Head to Head.
3) Monday Oct 4th/ Tuesday 5th

Comments

• I’d be up for a 20.00 suicide pool. Pick a winner from Saturdays games. Winner take all when only one person is left.

Prophet 22
  • I think you like suicide pools ALOT!! start a thread I may be interested in that.
  • I would probably get into this... depends on the specifics. Not sure what the differences are in the types of pools though...
  • pokerdro wrote: »
    I think you like suicide pools ALOT!! start a thread I may be interested in that.

yeah they are alot of fun. i will join a pool Sandros if you set it up hows that. lol

Prophet 22
  • Was about to make a post asking if anyone was interested in doing a fantasy pool. Start it up and I will be in for sure. Any format is fine. 10 or 20 though would prefer 10 cause I'm a cheap bastard..
  • Will play whatever - don't check this very often so can I get an email or fb message about this Sandro? Email is my username here at gmail dot com
  • like to get in on this either way suicide pool or fantasy draft, lemme know
  • Here is the log in information for the Fantasy Hockey Pool
    I am going with a Head 2 Head league. Roster size and payouts will depend on the number of players. I am aiming for 16 teams but most likely will get 12. It will be $20 to get in. Draft will be Monday Oct 4 @ 8PM. money can be sent to FTP, PS username PUNKYMISHA. The league will have a few non forum players as well.

League ID#: 55234
    Password: catapunch

Sorry it's on yahoo.
  • pokerdro wrote: »
    Here is the log in information for the Fantasy Hockey Pool
    I am going with a Head 2 Head league. Roster size and payouts will depend on the number of players. I am aiming for 16 teams but most likely will get 12. It will be $20 to get in. Draft will be Monday Oct 4 @ 8PM. money can be sent to FTP, PS username PUNKYMISHA. The league will have a few non forum players as well.

League ID#: 55234
    Password: catapunch

Sorry maybe I'm blind or stupid but I missed what site this pool was going to be on?
  • It's on Yahoo.

Almost last call to get in. Looking to get all teams signed up by Saturday.