Happy Birthday Milo!

Wasn't even aware of it until I scrolled down the home page. No wonder you're coming to the game tonight...you're getting some Birthday Nookie, aren't you ;)

Have a great day!!
sexy-stewie.gif

Comments

• Happy birthday Milo! Hope you have a great day doing something other than working!
  • happy happy!
    Birthday

Milton Slim
  • Happy Birthday young man.
  • Have a great day
  • Happy Birthday. Some friends at WWE sent me this for you:
  • Happy Birthday from Las Vegas!
  • Cerberus wrote: »
    Happy Birthday. Some friends at WWE sent me this for you:

ummm . . . err . . . I'll get right on that? :)
  • JohnnieH wrote: »
    Happy Birthday from Las Vegas!

tyvm, now get back to the tables and secure your daughter's college fund. :D
  • And, to the rest of you, thank you all very much for the good wishes. It has brightened a, thus far, humdrum day.
    (Hey, I'm at work, whattayawant?).
  • Hey happy b'day from Vegas again! Must have been your karma that just busted me...
  • Run little horsey, run . . . especially in the events where I have $$$ riding on it.

THAT is why you busted early. You will clean up in the $340.00, trust me.

You WILL clean up in the $340.00 . . . :p
  • Happy belated Milo, have a terrific 25th year buddy!
  • Muddguts wrote: »
    Happy belated Milo, have a terrific 25th year buddy!

Remind Ed to bring his glasses!

Milton Slim
  • Muddguts wrote: »
    Happy belated Milo, have a terrific 25th year buddy!
    ddmilcan wrote: »
    Remind Ed to bring his glasses!

Milton Slim

hahaha, I think you mean 52 muddguts.:p

Happy b day blah blah blah Milo.:)
  • Give a guy a job and he just stops trying . . . like I care about being 46? I'm just waiting for all those discounts that Seniors and the over 50 crowd get . . .

GIMME GIMME GIMME . . .

Not just a rant, but also the slogan for Liberal voters in next year's election.
  • Milo wrote: »
    I'm just waiting for all those discounts that Seniors and the over 50 crowd get . . .
    ding! Someone rang? Where's the discounts? Any on depends?
  • Not sure how I missed this???

Happy belated Sir..

I plan to ship WCOOP in your honour.
  • And I will gratefully accept my belated cash gift. Get some rest . . . horsies need their rest . . .
  • compuease wrote: »
    ding! Someone rang? Where's the discounts? Any on depends?

Shouldn't you be in bed? It's after 5:00 p.m. ou there now, isn't it. Rest up, you have a big day tomorrow . . . and remember . . . APPLES.
    Shouldn't you be in bed? It's after 5:00 p.m. ou there now, isn't it. Rest up, you have a big day tomorrow . . . and remember . . . APPLES.

So would those be Horse Apples? ;)
  • No, they would be apples for horses . . .

We're just heading out to do some heavy drinking.... Don't all Vegas degens do that before the Series? :)
  • Well, at least you have your training regimen down pat. May I suggest warm milk?