$350 in PartyPoker reload bonuses

I just found out that PartyPoker is giving a total of $350 in reload bonuses. The four deposit bonus codes are:

FACEBOOK100 ($100)
TWITTER100 ($100)
PPBLOG100 ($100)
POKERSHOW50 ($50)

I read the the first three codes have a deadline of 11:59 PM ET tonight, September 15. I don't know when the 'POKERSHOW50' code will expire. I made four separate deposits tonight through Moneybookers ($350 total) using each of the codes, and all four bonuses show up on my PartyPoker account.

Each bonus is released in 5 equal installments with an expiry of 30 days. For example, if you use the $50 deposit bonus tonight, you will have until October 15 to clear 500 standard points (~$250 in rake) and get a total of $50 bonus. In my case, I just play normally and get an easy $350 cash bonus.

Comments

• BlondeFish wrote: »
    I just found out that PartyPoker is giving a total of $350 in reload bonuses. The four deposit bonus codes are:

FACEBOOK100 ($100)
    TWITTER100 ($100)
    PPBLOG100 ($100)
    POKERSHOW50 ($50)

I read the the first three codes have a deadline of 11:59 PM ET tonight, September 15. I don't know when the 'POKERSHOW50' code will expire. I made four separate deposits tonight through Moneybookers ($350 total) using each of the codes, and all four bonuses show up on my PartyPoker account.

Each bonus is released in 5 equal installments with an expiry of 30 days. For example, if you use the $50 deposit bonus tonight, you will have until October 15 to clear 500 standard points (~$250 in rake) and get a total of $50 bonus. In my case, I just play normally and get an easy $350 cash bonus.

It's been years since I played on Party -- is there rakeback available on the site?
  • GTA Poker wrote: »
    It's been years since I played on Party -- is there rakeback available on the site?
    Not directly (unless you signed up with a friend/relative who is an affiliate and is willing to give you part of your rake back). Like PokerStars, PartyPoker has a reward program that has a high rakeback equivalent if you can play enough to get to Palladium (or Supernova) VIP level.

As a Palladium member, you get at least 30% rakeback equivalent, but with all the reload bonuses, regular monthly promotions and Palladium-only bonuses, I get over 40% cash rakeback! This does not include the non-cash bonuses I've received as a Palladium member such as free iPod Touch, U2 concert, hotel suites in Las Vegas and Toronto, and NHL game VIP package. :cool:
  • Thanks for the info.......

fyi, I couldn't find any MTT's on Party last night (ie. nothing listed past 15:30EST until this morning).....anyone here what the reason was?
  • PartyPoker cancels all their tournaments for the night when they want to schedule a software update. Unfortunately, that update is horribly -EV for tournament players. I am trying to figure out on how I will adjust, but I think I will look back at mid 2010 as the highest +EV period of my life, as poker EV looks downhill from now on. :'(
    T8urmoney wrote: »
    Thanks for the info.......
    fyi, I couldn't find any MTT's on Party last night (ie. nothing listed past 15:30EST until this morning).....anyone here what the reason was?
  • What do you mean -EV for mtt players, what happened with the update?
  • actyper wrote: »
    What do you mean -EV for mtt players, what happened with the update?

+1?
  • actyper wrote: »
    What do you mean -EV for mtt players, what happened with the update?

+1.....don't play there alot, but haven't noticed anything different.

All my run good is currently fleeing Stars and FTP, and landing on Party.
  • I heard something that they are changing sng structure's which has peeked my interest.