GG Bastion Booger

Another former wwe wrestler gone.

He passed away from a heart attack.

Comments

• I think Mark or Cerb could clean up in the next Dead Pool . . . what are we at, five for the year? Six?
  • Try 13 in the last month...

Mark
  • Are you kidding?

That has to include all organizations and retired pros, though, correct?

Jesus H Mother-Loving Christ . . .
  • Okay, nine in a month and a half...

StormWrestling.com - Commentary
  • Fuck me . . . If this were to be happening among hockey players they would convene a Royal Comission . . .
  • This is one I don't like being lumped in the way you did it Philli. Mike Shaw passed away from a heart attack, not drugs or suicide. He died of natural causes. Also, and this is me being a historian of the fine art, Bastion Booger was the least successful of his gimmicks. Look at his stuff in Stampede as Mawkin Singh or WCW as Norman the Lunatic. That is some good stuff.
  • What lumped in what way?

Dead is dead, he was a wrestler.

Threads have been made of wrestlers having heart attacks, their is no difference here.

Mind you with so many kinda see have it all in 1 thread.
  • philliivey wrote: »
    Mind you with so many kinda see have it all in 1 thread.

Hey, Yoda...

WTF is that?

Mark
  • DrTyore wrote: »
    Hey, Yoda...

gold-gold-winner-bikini-colour-demotivational-poster-1243597426.jpg
  • DrTyore wrote: »
    Hey, Yoda...

WTF is that?

Mark

ummmmm a suggestion? Also no doubt others are thinking the same perhaps.

Also agreeing with cerb.

No worse then this:

http://www.pokerforum.ca/f12/dead-pool-2-team-lists-23068/
  • Philli, he meant that last sentance wasn't understandable as English. It didn't make sense.
  • And I apologize for coming on so strong. I swear it was worded differently before and I'm wrong. That is totally not what I thought I read the first time lol
  • No probs, It has been a very weird week( as weird as regal dust last night,lol), I was in a hurry when doing this thread, I should have let Milo or Mark do it.:)