Game 7 Signup

Second half of the season is starting, and while I hold a small lead on the leader board, Darryl's win last week puts him in dangerous striking range, and Keith isn't out of it yet either. Going to have to play some solid pokers to keep my lead from these two vultures!

Don't forget Saturday's tournament as well. Info found here

http://www.pokerforum.ca/f60/brampton-nl-home-tournament-sept-18-a-23231/

Plenty of seats available, and $1/$2 cash game following the tournament.

Also, with this being the mid point, I should remind you all that in order to qualify for the Season Ending Tournament (SET) you must have played a minimum of 4 regular season games. So if you haven't got them in yet, now's the time to plan to show up and play. SET date is currently Oct 28.

Who's In for this week?

AJ
Keith (Vulture)
IceDog
Ally
NinjaDan
CrazyKoby
GarryC
Harwood
Mr.Chatty
ACDC
Prophet
Kabek
JBird

Comments

• Not this week, AJ. I'll see you at the tourney Saturday, as I have the day to myself . . .
  • date for the set game please.
    I fear I may be away

Milton Slim
  • ddmilcan wrote: »
    date for the set game please.
    I fear I may be away

Milton Slim

Currently scheduled for Oct 28. Could be changed though to suit player's availability like we've done in the past.
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    Currently scheduled for Oct 28. Could be changed though to suit player's availability like we've done in the past.

Oct 29 to Nov 6

Milton Slim
  • "Currently scheduled for Oct 28. Could be changed though to suit player's availability like we've done in the past. "

I have to check my schedule. I won't know till the 1st week of october
  • Inittodefendz
  • IN-itfordasnackz nom nom nom
  • I'll make an appearance.
  • I'm in, AJ Pudge might come out as well, he's suppose to let me know in the morning
  • He's always welcome. Playing his rush is he??

Let me know when you find out.
  • New shift at work...Deal me in.
  • Aj Im inski for toniteski....txs
  • MR.Chatty wrote: »
    Aj Im inski for toniteski....txs

Hey, you're pinching my line man??? You can keep the 'toniteski' but I want my 'inski' back and one more thing. If you are trying to go Polski for some reason, DON'T. It'll be better for you, trust me on this one. Why don't you try some PP and see if it's ok...

inittoseewhathappens.
  • ACDC wrote: »
    Hey, you're pinching my line man??? You can keep the 'toniteski' but I want my 'inski' back and one more thing. If you are trying to go Polski for some reason, DON'T. It'll be better for you, trust me on this one. Why don't you try some PP and see if it's ok...

inittoseewhathappens.

Okay...you're stoned ain't ya?
  • hey sorry , i wasnt tryin to steal your thang....i just figured if you cant beat em then join em!

please accept my deepest appologies

sincerly;
    Mr.Chatski

p.s.
    wat does pp mean?
    all i know after saying pp to myself 20 or 30 times i had to take a huge leak
  • I'm in tonight
  • Someone is going to be upset when I show up tonight.
  • CrazyKoby took down the game tonight, with Garry making a second place cash, and Ninja Dan rounding out third spot.

Great to have Brent out again too. We played headsup while the rest finished the tournament. So far, he's up $15. We need a rematch.

See everyone next week.
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    CrazyKoby took down the game tonight, with Garry making a second place cash, and Ninja Dan rounding out third spot.

Great to have Brent out again too. We played headsup while the rest finished the tournament. So far, he's up $15. We need a rematch.

See everyone next week.

What happened to Allan?... Well, all that matters now is the fact that: I OWE HIM ONE, BIG TIME!!!
    Well, all that matters now is the fact that: I OWE HIM ONE, BIG TIME!!!

Is this some kind of level? You know I'm not good at teh maths and all but if I had already owed YOU one and rightfully collected it the maths for that goes like this:

1 (owed) -1(collected) = 0.

now if we take the result of that and multiply it by future owage we get:

0 * (future owage) = 0.

so we're even.

BTW: what happened to me was that I doubled up every single person 5 handed...for Christ sake even Garry was his making hands on the rivers vs. me. maths for that is I go home and eat pie.
  • Ally wrote: »
    Is this some kind of level? You know I'm not good at teh maths and all but if I had already owed YOU one and rightfully collected it the maths for that goes like this:

1 (owed) -1(collected) = 0.

now if we take the result of that and multiply it by future owage we get:

0 * (future owage) = 0.

so we're even.

BTW: what happened to me was that I doubled up every single person 5 handed...for Christ sake even Garry was his making hands on the rivers vs. me. maths for that is I go home and eat pie.

Crazy night and fun too... but don't tell me Garry's AK held up!!!
    Crazy night and fun too... but don't tell me Garry's AK held up!!!

It sure was, I know I had a great time for most of it ;). Garry had everything hold up! It was madness and dramatic, river aces for his AQ against Allen was not like Garry at all.
  • Leader Board Updated!!

STR82ACE 271.36
    WETTS 238.67
    KEITH 237.61
    ACDC 225.52
    GARRYC 208.03
    CRAZYKOBY 199.29
    MILTONSLIM 177.47
    ICEDOG 177.41
    ALLY 166.18
    JBIRD 118.42
    MILO 104.66