50 billion hand promo

Celebrate 50 billion hands dealt!

There’s another huge milestone on the way at PokerStars this September, and it’s a big one - 50 billion hands dealt! This means you can expect tons of exciting cash game prizes and Super Sit & Go tourneys - plus Depositor Freerolls and loads more.
PokerStars could never have reached this incredible landmark without our players, so 50 Billion is our way of thanking all of you who helped us get there. There’s over a million dollars to play for, including milestone hand rewards in cash games leading up to the 50 billion Mega Milestone, Super Sit & Go’s, Depositor Freerolls and a special VIP Club instant cash credit. This is 50 Billion, and it‘s going to be massive.
Read on to find out how to take part, or use the links below to jump straight to the 50 Billion promotion you are looking for. Cash Games

50 Billion: Milestone Hands

There will be cash prizes across all our cash game tables starting around September 16 and culminating in the 50 billion Mega Milestone hand. Players dealt into every millionth hand will win a cash prize of $50 for every VPP they earned in the previous 50 hands played on that table. All players dealt in will receive a base prize of $50, and any player that wins a portion of the main pot will also get their cash prize doubled!
NOTE: The Milestone Hands will begin with hand number 49,700,000,000 and end with hand 50,000,000,000.
Example:
You play for half an hour on a $1/$2 NLHE table. You play 53 hands in this time and are then dealt into a milestone hand. The system will look at the most recent 50 hands that you’ve played at that table and calculate the number of VPPs earned. In this instance, you earned 31 VPPs, so the prize will be: 31 * $50 + $50 = $1600. If you go on to win the hand, you’ll receive $3,200.
When the big 50 Billion Mega Milestone is reached, all players dealt in will be rewarded $500 for every VPP earned in the previous 50 hands (calculated same as above, including the base prize of $500 for all players dealt in). The winner of the Mega Milestone will also have their prize money doubled - which could mean a grand total of tens of thousands of dollars!
In addition to these prizes, everyone dealt into the hand will receive an entry to the $5,200 WCOOP Main Event on September 26. The winner of the hand will also receive $50,000.
In the event of a split pot (either from a tied hand or from a split pot game) all winners will receive a share of the $50,000 proportional to their share of the main pot of the hand.
Sit & Go’s

50 Billion: Super Sit & Go Tournaments

For Sit & Go players there will be five special 50-man Super Sit & Go tournaments running 24/7 from September 10-25 across a range of buy-in levels that suit all players and bankrolls: $1.10, $5.50, $11, $22, $55. The winner of every tournament gets a slice of $50,000, shared out between all the winners at each buy-in level.
Keep a look out for the 50 Billion Super Sit & Go’s in the PokerStars lobby by clicking ‘Sit & Go’ and ‘All’.
Example:
Over a 7 day period, there are 1,000 winners at the $1.10 level. This means each winner will receive $50,000 / 1000 = $5. A player who manages to win 5 of these tourneys, would earn 5 shares of the prize pool (5 x $5 = $25).
The Super Sit & Go prizes will be paid out by September 27.
50 Billion: Depositor Freerolls

All players can win cash with the PokerStars 50 Billion Depositor Freerolls. Simply make your first real money deposit using the deposit code ‘FREEROLL50’, or reload your account using the code ‘50BN’ and you’ll be awarded a ticket to one of three special free-to-enter tournaments each with a $50,000 prize pool!
The 50 Billion $50,000 Freerolls take place on Saturday, September 25, at 09:15 ET, 15:15 ET and 21:15 ET. You can find them under the ‘Tourney’ and ‘Special’ tabs in the PokerStars lobby.
VIP Club

The best online poker VIP Club is also getting a piece of the 50 Billion action. For the duration of the promotion, you can get an instant $50 cash credit for only 3,000 FPPs - no matter what VIP level you are! It’s a great way to give your bankroll a boost, and then use it to play in other 50 Billion events.
Please Note: Only one cash credit available per player.
See the 50 Billion Terms & Conditions page for more details about this promotion.
Contact support@pokerstars.com if you have any questions about 50 Billion.

Too bad I don't have 3,000 fpp's, 50 bucks would be sweet.

Comments

• Philli, I thought you were sponsored by Full Tilt. When did you start promoting PokerStars?
  • Clearly we need to set up a few dozen mirco tables......
  • I remember the last time they had a milestone promo. Never won anything but it was fun to think that you could. :)
  • The thing that cracks me up about this milestone hands promo is how 100 people join the wait list for the table when Pstars announces that a milestone hand is being dealt at a certain table. I guess they just don't understand it. Do they think lightning will strike twice and that they will deal another milestone hand at that table? Does the 100th guy in line think he has a shot of getting in on the deal? LOL!
  • I noticed that too, that the waiting list grows from silly people. I watch the hands sometimes, and the other night I watched a hand on a 7 card stud table where one guy sat out to go to the washroom and come's back to find he's not included because he wasn't dealt cards. He freaked out and then when the hand ended he took a barrage of jeering from the onlookers.
  • yup, I watch some of the hands too, earlier today a guy missed out cause he went to the washroom,lol

Then I stay for the entertainment of observer chat:D
  • Just won Hand number 49 934 000 000!! just playing a few tables while watching the end of the football game and cashed in $551!! Hardly ever play but just thought I would for the promotion.
  • So when is the big 5-0 supposed to hit?
  • less than 50 million hands to go. Pretty sure the big 50 will hit some time tomorrow.

Yeah, I'd be pissed if I was the guy who went to the washroom. I saw one of those. It's one thing to exclude someone who jumps in a seat when they hear the announcement that a milestone hand is being dealt at a table. But to exclude a guy who had already played 30 hands at that table and went to pee and got back and stopped sitting out before the hand was dealt, that's pretty crummy.
  • Wow just hit another milestone hand! Unfortunately I had only been at the table for 5 mins and only cashed $180, but still crazy odds to hit two nights in a row when I was only playing for 1 1/2 hours each!!
  • Two times! Man, that's crazy!

Looks like there's only 18 milestone hands left. This will be over by morning!
  • Some guy on 2+2 with all the estimates is saying between 10-11am tomorrow morning est.
  • 1 more hand to go folks!!!!
  • 2 cent 5 cent table, donk had qq and actually held for a 56,000 payday and a wcoop main event ticket.
  • FML 14 tabled for 2 hours. Never got close. Won $3.60 though. WOOT! Stars got $22.25 in rake. Who's the big winner on this promo?
  • lol at 50% traffic drop after the promo is over.