Titan Called Me...

Got a surprise phone call tonight from Titan Poker.

They called to inform me that I played one SnG, win or lose, regardless of buyin, I would earn a token to a $200,000 tournament this Friday. Also, if I earn $1 in rake at any cash table, I would earn $75 in bonus money released to my account when I hit the $1 rake.

I was skeptical. I have never received a phone call from a poker site before, so I decided to log into Titan and see if it were true. I registered for a $5.50 SnG, lost to some donkey chasing a flush with 82s (nice to see Titan SnGs are still donkeyfests), and immediately contacted online support. They verified everything, and now I've a token for this $200,000 tournament on Friday. May have to take the afternoon off though to play it.

I also verified the cash bonus as well, and have seven days to clear it.

Easy money :)

Comments

• Was it a California number they called from? I was busy on the phone when I missed a call from there..but..I think my Ca. call was from a dive shop that I called earlier maybe..
  • Fail.

Who brags that they have money on Titan poker?
  • moose wrote: »
    Fail.

Who brags that they have money on Titan poker?

Don't play there often at all anymore. But if they're going to give me free monies...I'll take it
  • id double check this as the 200k tournaments are sundays at 2pm for $320 buyin, you may have won a seat into a qualifier for it?
  • I'm almost positive it's a token to the $200k INVITE, which is a satellite to the $200k. I get this call every 2 weeks.
  • Yeah they call me frequently, too. Request: PLEASE tell them that they need synchronized breaks for MTTs when they call you. Maybe it will actually get done before we all die.
  • Nothing in this world is FREE

The tournament ticket I got, good until December, but the timing of the game is not practical for me. Would need to take a Friday afternoon off to play it. Looks like its an invite to the feeder as suggested above.

The $75 bonus is almost impossible to get too. After earning the $1 in rack, it was released to my bonus account, and I need to clear 9000 pts to get it all, released in $5 lots after every so many points earned, and only good for one month.

I don't play online THAT much anymore, and certainly not on Titan. Doubt I'll clear this one.
  • I'm sure you will get off early Fri. Dec. 24. Just make sure all your shopping is done.
  • moose wrote: »
    I'm sure you will get off early Fri. Dec. 24. Just make sure all your shopping is done.

Don't count on that happening. New management.
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    Don't count on that happening. New management.

You're getting a new wife?
  • compuease wrote: »
    you're getting a new wife?

i wish!>:d
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    i wish!>:d

Want two?

Just kidding bead..... :)
  • compuease wrote: »
    Want two?

Only if they are young and INTO each other :D ^-^