It's official . . .

I pretty much hate everything now . . . there may be a few exceptions for friends and family, as well as kittens and puppies (who doesn't love kittens and puppies?), but that is it.

I am talking full-on Philli type rage-a-holism here, complete with depressive mood swings that border on psychosis.

To quote my favourite lapel button from yesteryear:

THERE IS NO GRAVITY . . . THE EARTH SUCKS

Comments

• Watch out!! Milo's going to blow!!! Head for the hills!!!
  • I hear Coke is hiring...
  • reibs wrote: »
    I hear Coke is hiring...

zingo!

we could talk about theosophy and alantians and aryans if that would vent some steam?
  • Come on Milo, let it out, it's good for the soul... I'm issuing you one free get of banning free card to use when you see fit... Philli had several..
  • Milo, as with wind, tides, the sun, etc. your rage energy can be honed, sharpened and put to good use with the proper channeling processes. I've managed to manipulate and train my hatred and distaste for people in general into furthering my own various selfish causes over the years.

Turn that frown upside down young fella. There are options. Unless of course you're locked in a room racking and oiling the slide on a large caliber weapon. Or as I like to call them... rage displacement tools.

In this case.....you have only one option.
  • compuease wrote: »
    Come on Milo, let it out, it's good for the soul... I'm issuing you one free get of banning free card to use when you see fit... Philli had several..

lol, ya right, considering I did nothing wrong, that would be hard.
  • Welcome to the dark side Milo!.
  • Thank you, but I have learned over the years to stuff my rage down into the core of my ego, where it sits . . . waiting . . . accumulating mass the way a Black Hole absorbs light. One day the rage and anger will reach a critical state and I will go nova, releasing said rage and anger on an unsuspecting victim whose soul crime will be to have contributed the last molecule of frustration to my burgeoning kinetic anger . . .

I feel much better now . . . :mad:
  • philliivey wrote: »
    lol, ya right, considering I did nothing wrong, that would be hard.

Philli, don't poke the bear.
  • Milo, you're more than welcome to come down to Windsor, we'll jump in the ring and you can take your frustrations out on our new, unsuspecting students that don't know any better than to take a whooping and say thank you :)
  • Milo wrote: »
    Thank you, but I have learned over the years to stuff my rage down into the core of my ego, where it sits . . . waiting . . . accumulating mass the way a Black Hole absorbs light. One day the rage and anger will reach a critical state and I will go nova, releasing said rage and anger on an unsuspecting victim whose soul crime will be to have contributed the last molecule of frustration to my burgeoning kinetic anger . . .

Whoa easy there college boy, regular English please.:p

Play grand theft auto.;)
  • Cerberus wrote: »
    Philli, don't poke the bear.

I am not, but who are the ones calling comp a 80 year old on facebook,muahahahaha:D
  • Cerberus wrote: »
    Milo, you're more than welcome to come down to Windsor, we'll jump in the ring and you can take your frustrations out on our new, unsuspecting students that don't know any better than to take a whooping and say thank you :)

ummmm, are you not one of those students? lol:)
  • Milo wrote: »
    Thank you, but I have learned over the years to stuff my rage down into the core of my ego, where it sits . . . waiting . . . accumulating mass the way a Black Hole absorbs light. One day the rage and anger will reach a critical state and I will go nova, releasing said rage and anger on an unsuspecting victim whose soul crime will be to have contributed the last molecule of frustration to my burgeoning kinetic anger . . .

which is why i'm always nice to strangers...
  • Milo's just upset because this is one of his daughter's role models...

YouTube - Advice From A Cartoon Princess: Belle

and so it she...

YouTube - Advice for Young Girls from The Little Mermaid

I'd be pissed too.
  • I own Bre-X and Nortel, still ... you have nothing to worry about!
  • ruh roh...looks like someone just realized he paid good money for this

Cash for Clunkers Clown Cars
  • That's your best shot? And about my car? Weak sauce, GTA