How in the world, I dont even...

I tried to log onto my titan account today for the first time in awhile. They gave me this error message:

"This account has been temporarily locked for security reasons.
Please contact Customer Support at support@titanpoker.com for further assistance."

So I go and check my mail for stuff from the titan security department or whatever and find nothing. Apparently they blocked my account and didn't even bother telling me...tilt?

Comments

• Check your spam folder.

Have you ever sent verification documents to them?
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    Check your spam folder.

Have you ever sent verification documents to them?

Nothing in the spam folder but it was a good idea. Had some old emails in my normal folder from when I tried to withdraw from titan and found this

"
    This is to confirm that we have received your ID and are pleased to inform you that it has been accepted. We have saved this document and your account has been updated accordingly.

Please be advised that you will not be required to send this document again."

I really can't see what the problem is, I've emailed them and I'm curious to see what they'll reply
  • tell them politely that was slightly rude and they would be wise to offer you some specific incentive to intice you to play on their site after your inconvenience. I rarely have a business ignore something like that because although you are just one person, if they had a habit of not making a mends on this type of thing the would be outa business soon. tell them you can point to your records to show how much poker you play, they'd prob look them up anyways.