Football Auction/Survivor/Pickem Draft

I am looking to see if there is any interest in a NFL Auction Draft. I was thinking of having the draft Tuesday Sept 7 @ 8PM. I was also thinking of it being $20 to enter. Payouts would depend on # of entrants but would be similar to poker payouts. PM or respond if interested.

I was also thinking of a pick em and survior pool is there is interest for either of those. Survivor would probably be $5 or $10. A pick em pool would be more like $100 for the year and give out a weekly winner amount and then overall prizes depending on # of entrants again.

Money would be transfered by PS or FT.

Comments

• I'll do pick 'em/survivor pool.
  • Sorry Wes

I guess there wasn't any interest in a football pool.
  • Cam and I our doing a suicide pool win you move on to the next week lose and you are out. It is just the 2 of us so far I will send the link and details. It is rather pricy though 100.00 and it is done all online officepooljunkies.com

Prophet 22
  • This is a winner take all pool.

Cost 100.00

Payable within 2 weeks or make arrangements.

any questions just ask. all rules are below or in the links.

Prophet 22

Thank you for choosing Office Pool Junkie to run your on-line office pool!

Pool Name: 2010 NFL Suicide Pool
    Pool Format: NFL Survivor
    Pool ID: 288IXZMILQ8X3GBJ

For more information on our Survivor Pool format, please browse through our related topics at the following URL:
    Office Pool Junkie -- Help Index

To invite participants to your pool, you can use our on-line invitation form. For help on how to use this form, please click the following link:
    Office Pool Junkie -- Help: Pool Administration Functions -> Inviting Poolies

Or, if you'd prefer using your own e-mail client to invite your participants, be sure to include the following Join URL. This will take invitees right to your on-line pool invitation, which will simplify the process of joining:
    Office Pool Junkie -- Join Pool Confirmation

For more information on Pool Administration functions, please browse through our related topics at the following URL:
    Office Pool Junkie -- Help Index

We're here to ensure your pool is run as effectively as possible. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to e-mail us atsupport@officepooljunkie.com.

Kind Regards,
    Support Staff
    Office Pool Junkie
    Office Pool Junkie
  • so it ended up with just me and Caam. I took Da Bears the first week and breezed into week two thanks to some stupid NFL rule and three blind mice in a booth. This week i will take it easier on my self and take Green Bay.

Prophet 22
  • we are both alive this week I will take New England coming of a brutial second half against the Jets They might put up 55 points this game

Good like to all

Prophet22