Missing Person... Where to start?

I am trying to track down a relative that lived in BC. All I have is a former address from 1995 and name (no date of birth, etc.). Trying to find out whether they are still alive/dead; if alive, current address. Any ideas on where to start this search? I did a search of the address from 1995 and there appears to be a different person living at this address currently. Any PI out there who are up to the challenge??

Comments

• You would be surprised what you find out by googling a person's name.:)
  • canada411.com
  • Revenue Canada
    Those pricks find everyone!
    Not sure if they 'devulge' that kind of information though w/o a court order.
  • Facebook will hit on the name, you could just ask from there . . .
  • not much help if the person is dead... there is one person with that name in the same town but hasn't responded so far to phone calls.
  • pokerJAH wrote: »
    not much help if the person is dead

You need her then.

medm-621x275-main.jpg
  • Wrong again Hobbes:

eykr4a1wylip1ayk.jpg
  • pokerJAH wrote: »
    not much help if the person is dead... there is one person with that name in the same town but hasn't responded so far to phone calls.

If you suspect the individual has died, then contact the municipality where they resided. All deaths are recorded, and the information is public record, so you should be able to, eventually, find it somewhere..
  • From your previous posts on here I would suggest following the smell to your basement
  • GTA Poker wrote: »
    From your previous posts on here I would suggest following the smell to your basement

a wee bit below the belt don't cha think?

If they were the type to fall off the radar and live outside of society could be tough unless you do as was said above and hit the various municipalities for death info.

If not then start with the social media stuffs then put it out there on Craigslist.....you would be incredibly surprised at the shit people pull off with that site. Just be creative with how/where you place the ads on the site to get traffic. Also if you put out your request with their name etc. it will come up on searches and who knows when someone else will google someone they know and come up with your request.

Then if that fails book a flight and hit the bricks but be ready for a lot of searching.

good luck.
  • SuitedPair wrote: »

If they were the type to fall off the radar and live outside of society could be tough unless you do as was said above and hit the various municipalities for death info.

If not then start with the social media stuffs then put it out there on Craigslist.....you would be incredibly surprised at the shit people pull off with that site. Just be creative with how/where you place the ads on the site to get traffic. Also if you put out your request with their name etc. it will come up on searches and who knows when someone else will google someone they know and come up with your request.

Then if that fails book a flight and hit the bricks but be ready for a lot of searching.

good luck.

****googled suitedpair****

your on twitter, you are a 31 year old male who lives in Florida.:p
  • GTA Poker wrote: »
    From your previous posts on here I would suggest following the smell to your basement

I wish I could track down that picture of the guy swinging the cat by its tail for my avatar. Someone must have it?
  • if they re not down at the coast, all the other towns are not very big

:confused:^-^:confused:

I have no idea, I can't see the OP.

Based on his prior posts I would guess at no.

he is still sore about the euthanizing the puppy comment I guess.
  • philliivey wrote: »
    ****googled suitedpair****

your on twitter, you are a 31 year old male who lives in Florida.:p

Fail

35, toronto. you got the twitter part right.