North York Weekly Thursday Night 1-2 No Limit. NO RAKE

I host a lot of various poker games but the one game that remains strong is my weekly Thursday night 1-2 No Limit. I'm always looking for new players to join this fun friendly home game. I'll deal the entire game with the help of an automatic card shuffler. There is no rake or house fee to play. Anyone interested please PM me. Next game is Augest 26 at 8pm. BTW its byob.
:laugh:

Comments

• sounds interesting.

anyone here that can vouch for Shawn?
  • Next game is Thursday Sept. 9 at 7 PM. Message me your name and number to reserve your seat or for more details. I will call you.
    Its 1-2 No Limit. Buy ins are 50 min and 300 max. There is no rake or session fee to play.
  • I have 8 seats reserved for tonight at 8pm and can use 2 more guys. Anyone interested please email at ShawnEvil@gmail.com. Cheers
  • I've been to Shawn's last time. It's quiet nice there and Shawn is a friendly guy too. The only problem though is that not many people showed up so we ended up having a small tournament instead of a cash game, which wasn't bad considering I won it lol
    Anyway Shawn said that there would be more people today, so see ya there guys.