Cambridge card club

When.
Friday, August 20, 2010 7:00 PM

Details.
THE 7:00pm GAME IS $40.00 TO ENTER. $30.00 TO THE POT,$5.00 FOR A BOUNTY CHIP, AND $5.00 PRIZE POOL. AFTER 11 GAMES OF PLAY THE TOP 30 AND THE WINNER OF EACH NIGHT WILL WIN A SEAT TO PLAY FOR THIS PRIZE POOL.

RING GAME WILL START LATER AT 9:00 PM MAX $80.00 MIN $20.00 WITH BLINDS 50 CENTS AND $1.00 . THIS GAME IS OPEN TO PLAYERS THAT PLAYED AT THE 7:00PM GAME AND WILL FINISH AT 2:00AM

THIS WILL HAPPEN EVERY FRIDAY NIGHT. THERE IS NO ALCOHOL ALLOWED IN THE HALL. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED PLEASE PM FOR FURTHER INFO.

Comments

• I have played at this game off and on for over a year. Field ranges from 30-50 players a night. Good group of players, no one gets out of line. Well organized and lots of fun. I highly recommend checking it out.
  • wow, lots of games starting to pop up now.... Gotta check some of these out myself...
  • considering going this friday. pm details.
  • TR:

Decent game. Not amazing structure but something like 30+ runners, paid top 5 so what do you want when the game starts at 7 pm and you need to finish at a reasonable time. Left at 12:30 am 5 handed still. 15k to start, blinds start at 100/200 std progression from there.

Crippled when I shoved 9x the BB from the SB with KQ and BB called off his entire stack with A8 and actually thought he lost to my paired K even though board had 88. That kind of game.

Lady sits in cash game and gets a chop explained to her because she didn't understand how it worked. Most people bought in for $40 or less in a .50/1 game. I button raise with 44 to $6 and she calls her last $6 with J7o and double her up. When I left she had over $100. That kind of cash game. :D
  • Just wondering if this is Al's game. If not send a pm with address so i can find my way there. if it is the ussual game i know about that is restarting after the summertime break then i shall be there regardless of any pm's.
    thx
  • It's Al's game and last Fri was game 1.
  • We are playing every friday night, this being week #2
  • Hey can i get some details on this game? Look forward to coming out
  • Is there a game Oct. 8?
  • yes there is a game this friday and every friday until xmas. this is week # 8.
  • Very well run game. I'll be back again.
  • could you PM me the address to it, thanks
  • The top 30 game is this Fri right? Is there a side tourney or a side cash game usually?
  • prize pool game(top 30) is nov 14. this friday is the start of a new season. it will be week one . i took a quick look this season looks like it will be 13 weeks with us missing two weeks due to christmas and new years.