New 2-2 NL, 4-8 Limit poker game in Toronto. NO RAKE.

New poker game going to be held at my place. Some days it will be 2-2 NL with a 200 cap buy in and other days a 4-8 limit game with 5 raise cap. This a home game and there is no rake or any kind of fee to play. I try to run a professional and fare game. I will be using automatic card shuffler to make the deck truly random and speed up the game. It will be held in a private loft apartment with lots of free parking available. All are welcome to play however for safety reasons if I never met you personally we must meet one hour prior to start time in a public location nearby. Address is in the north york area near 401. Can also get here by ttc if required. Dates of upcoming games will be emailed out to contacts.
Anyone interested please pm me or email me at ShawnEvil@gmail.com with full name, contact number, game of choice and what days of the week you perfer to play.
:wink2:

Comments

• When do you start?
  • Exact days and times will be emailed out to contacts. This is only a home game. 2-2 No Limit and 4-8 Limit are my games of choice and want to host my own game with a group of guys who love to play.