GG Lance Cade

Former wwe wrestler Lance Cade passed away today at the age of 29 due to heart failure.

Another wrestler gone.

Comments

• philliivey wrote: »
    former wwe wrestler lance cade passed away today at the age of 29 due to steroid overdose.

Another wrestler gone.
    fyp
  • compuease wrote: »
    fyp

Well could be, it said he was popping pills also.
  • He was let go last year due to pill abuse - sleeping pills apparently.

He actually screwed up once on an airplane and had a seizure because of it... overdosed himself... but yeah, if I was allowed to pick wrestlers, I'd be rich in the dead pool

Mark
  • DrTyore wrote: »
    but yeah, if I was allowed to pick wrestlers, I'd be rich in the dead pool

Mark

You've got time . . . fill out a roster.
  • DrTyore wrote: »
    He was let go last year due to pill abuse - sleeping pills apparently.

He actually screwed up once on an airplane and had a seizure because of it... overdosed himself... but yeah, if I was allowed to pick wrestlers, I'd be rich in the dead pool

Mark
    Wrestlers are not really up at the top of the intelligence ladder.
    Sorry, Had to say it..
  • In honour of Kristy, I will refrain from mentioning the former WWE star with the PhD from Harvard . . .
  • HVEEPOKER wrote: »
    Sorry, Had to say it..

Youre very wrong. Example #1:

genius4.jpg
  • Example #2:

ChrisNowinski001.jpg
  • Example #3:

stacy_kiebler.jpg
    Sorry, Had to say it..

Careful bud. :)
  • Cerberus wrote: »

Was wondering when you'd pipe in. :)
  • Cerberus wrote: »

I sense a smackdown coming...OOOOOOOOOOOOOO YAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    I sense a smackdown coming...OOOOOOOOOOOOOO YAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

hahahaha, hof post by str82ace.:wink2:

Also thread saver pic by wetts.
  • Okay. Let me rephrase this. Not ALL Wrestlers are at the top of the intelligence chain. Sorry. Pumping themselves full of shit that makes them go snake eyes. Look at buddy from Montreal who had it all and then killed his family and himself. In Georgia I think, last year or year before. I can't remember his name.
    Here is just another sad case.......
    Okay. Let me rephrase this. Not ALL Wrestlers are at the top of the intelligence chain. Sorry. Pumping themselves full of shit that makes them go snake eyes. Look at buddy from Montreal who had it all and then killed his family and himself. In Georgia I think, last year or year before. I can't remember his name.
    Here is just another sad case.......

Sooooooo much information in there that is misguided. Let's start from the beginning.

-Chris Benoit, that's his name.
    -His whole crazy shitstorm he went on was due to the trauma caused to his brain from numerous concussions he sustained. It was not due to steroids.
    -It was in June 2007.
    -While he was a steroid monkey (not going to deny that for a second), he was an emotional train wreck of a human being long before that.
    -He does not represent the lot of us in any way, shape or form. He is an anomoly (not sure I spelled that right). He was a combination of so many things in his life, in part but not solely steroids.