TSN Hockey announcing

Wow, we finally get some junior hockey because of the nhl lockout and the first thing these TSN guys can't wait to start talking about during the play is EXPLODING STICKS!!!!

I dont know whether to shut of volume or throw a crowbar at the tv!!
All these guys talk about over and over and over again is exploding sticks, and the durability and this and that, its crazy! anybody else notice this??
Sorry just needed to get that out of my system :)

Comments

• Anton81 wrote:
    Wow, we finally get some junior hockey because of the nhl lockout and the first thing these TSN guys can't wait to start talking about during the play is EXPLODING STICKS!!!!QUOTE]

LOL, you've gotta love the TSN crew. Did Pierre Maguire break out the "it's gonna cost someone the gold medal" yet? On a side note, I would love to see Canada and Russia play each other in the playoff round so we can see Crosby vs. Ovechkin!

Don't forget that we play Sweden today at 4pm EST.
  • Anton81 wrote:
    Wow, we finally get some junior hockey because of the nhl lockout and the first thing these TSN guys can't wait to start talking about during the play is EXPLODING STICKS!!!!

LOL, you've gotta love the TSN crew. Did Pierre Maguire break out the "it's gonna cost someone the gold medal" yet? On a side note, I would love to see Canada and Russia play each other in the playoff round so we can see Crosby vs. Ovechkin!

Don't forget that we play Sweden today at 4pm EST.
  • they did it again today against germany...hahahah " look how it shattered "
    haha
  • Pierre is the worst announcer bar none... exploding sticks, canadians that are soo perfect that never make mistakes, and yelling at everything.... arrrggh, I hate him so much.

And anyone catch the Spengler cup game that went into the shootout? Romanuk did the call, and after the canadian goalie stopped the last penalty shot assuring Canada the win, he exclaimed "IT IS... done". LOL... so expecting "IT IS OVER", but the done part made me laugh real good.