COPC Sat's on UB

Received and e-mail from UB for satty's.......like the idea the satty's are to the $2200 instead of the HU event.

Will probably play these.

Ever been to Calgary, Canada? You'll want to head to Cowtown this August - and not just for the killer Alberta steakhouses.

Qualify to the Canadian Open Poker Championship through UB and win a $3,500 package!

Tournament Name: COPC 2010 Super Sat
Date: Sunday August 8th and Sunday August 15th at 5:00 PM ET
Buy-in: $300+$20
Satellites start at: $10.

Each Super Satellite package includes: $2,000+$200 seat in the Main Event, $910 in Travel/Spending money and $390 for three nights in the 2010 COPC's host hotel. One package is guaranteed in each Super Satellite.

Get all the info on our
Canadian Open Poker Championship page.

See you at the tables,

Comments

• Good luck!
  • Great structure...and horrible play. Will try again next week.

Managed to get some donk to put in 40 BB's with J high preflop....unfortunately he won to knock me out.

I think there were 25 or so players, gave away 2 packages and 1 cash prize.
  • T8urmoney wrote: »
    Great structure...and horrible play. Will try again next week.

Managed to get some donk to put in 40 BB's with J high preflop....unfortunately he won to knock me out.

I think there were 25 or so players, gave away 2 packages and 1 cash prize.

That's why ub is awesome!:)
  • fyi......

they had 4 or 5 $40 satty's to get to the $300....I believe all of them had a 1 seat guarentee.
  • Yeah hey I was at your table. Im Learn2Muck. I was playing fairly tight the whole game, half the players had like no games played.

I got knocked out near the FT I 3bet shoved with JJ and buddy called off half with 9Ts and the board came like 43TTA.
    I have a notepad with everyones stats, from that table it was player Mahi-Mahi if you remember him, he was across from you.

In anycase see you at the next Sattelite.
    Im from Edmonton as well, im 18 years old and I play at Cree a ton.

P.S - Hope your not reffering to me as one of the donks haha.

• P.S - Hope your not reffering to me as one of the donks haha.

We always refer to someone we don't know as a donk... :) And sometimes to ppl we do know..
  • Please encrypt pull or delete thread. PM me for details.
  • jontm wrote: »
    Please encrypt pull or delete thread. PM me for details.

lol
  • so what's the deal are the sats cancelled?