Holt Poker Tour

The next event is now tentatively scheduled for August 28th. I will post the sign up or a new date approximately two weeks before then.

Comments

• In
  • This is still only tentative so I am not taking sign ups yet. Besides if people saw just you and I signed up, they might think it is a seniors tournament.
  • Buzzzardd wrote: »
    This is still only tentative so I am not taking sign ups yet. Besides if people saw just you and I signed up, they might think it is a seniors tournament.

You mean it isn't?
    Besides if people saw just you and I signed up, they might think it is a seniors tournament.

Nope...but definitely a Fishing Derby ;)

I'm going to do my damnest to get to your next game. Hopefully, it won't clash with any other plans THIS time.
    The next event is now tentatively scheduled for August 28th. I will post the sign up or a new date approximately two weeks before then.

Almost 2 weeks til the 28th. Any word yet on this date being firm?

Prophet 22
  • If it is the 28th, I want to add 2 more players to the list. My brothers and I are getting together that weekend for a crap load of golf, some poker, and maybe watch that new fangled wrassling match they call the UFC or something like that.
  • Your wish is my command. See new tournament thread for sign up.