Not Too Bright

So, while I was at summer camp for a week, a letter arrived at my apartment. Apparently, if you forget to pay a speeding ticket from the OPP, your licence gets suspended. Oops. Off to take care of it now. Feel a little silly for forgetting about a $52 ticket that is now costing me $200.

Comments

• Cerberus wrote: »
    So, while I was at summer camp for a week, a letter arrived at my apartment. Apparently, if you forget to pay a speeding ticket from the OPP, your licence gets suspended. Oops. Off to take care of it now. Feel a little silly for forgetting about a $52 ticket that is now costing me $200.

summer camp?
  • trolling for the next ex . . .
  • GTA Poker wrote: »
    summer camp?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRHLgWTuDiYG-co__ebyur748kRb5aWgQ2x_4YxtcHEB4qEgKA&t=1&usg=__MwBQdkRO3Eml3KIxTOU4VJyH4Y8=
    Bill+Murray+meatballs+-+msn.jpg
  • Milo wrote: »
    trolling for the next ex . . .

Ouch! Also BAZINGA!

Seriously though, I help run a summer camp every year to teach teens about co-ops, leadership skills, how to be happy being yourself and that you have worth. Always the best week each year, even if the ones this year were a little low on the willing to listen scale.

Good news is I'll have my licence back next Friday and be mowing down elderly people by Monday. That means Comp better hope he goes to bed each day before I wake up :)

... what the hell is that giant hammer flying at my window?
  • Cerberus wrote: »
    Ouch! Also BAZINGA!

Seriously though, I help run a summer camp every year to teach teens about co-ops, leadership skills, how to be happy being yourself and that you have worth. Always the best week each year, even if the ones this year were a little low on the willing to listen scale.

Good news is I'll have my licence back next Friday and be mowing down elderly people by Monday. That means Comp better hope he goes to bed each day before I wake up :)

... what the hell is that giant hammer flying at my window?

You should have taken Philli
  • GTA Poker wrote: »
    You should have taken Philli

I am happy with being myself already, online poker record holder remember.;)

sooooooo cerb, when are you going to be on cops? :p