going to port perry

woooohoooooooooo, going to port perry tomorrow!!

Yes I have a sad life getting excited about a day trip, but going to try and have some fun!.

Should I plop down at a poker table there?:)

Anyone been there recently, where should we eat?

Comments

• Planning to go a couple times in August. Would love to hear a report of your trip when you get back.
  • phone ahead
  • Never Played there. Limit, I have heard it's full of Chasers, River Rats, Suck outs and Bingo Players. like Brantford. Sorry everyone but I am not a fan of Limit Poker.
    Pot Limit is okay as you can knock the buzzards of the proverbial shit wagon.
  • HVEEPOKER wrote: »
    Never Played there. Limit, I have heard it's full of Chasers, River Rats, Suck outs and Bingo Players. like Brantford. Sorry everyone but I am not a fan of Limit Poker.
    Pot Limit is okay as you can knock the buzzards of the proverbial shit wagon.
    You don't like limit much do you? Try not to hold back your real feelings.. And obviously you don't understand the nuances of Limit... It's played differently, with different skills.... The best players can play both. :)

I'm not one of them..
  • On that note: looking for someone to travel with to the Ex next week so I can pick up my pass for when the Ex opens for real. Avail Wed/Thurs aft/Fri.
  • compuease wrote: »
    You don't like limit much do you? Try not to hold back your real feelings.. And obviously you don't understand the nuances of Limit... It's played differently, with different skills.... The best players can play both. :)

I'm not one of them..

Probably cause I do not have the luck of a crap house rat.
    I just don't like not being able to push one of the forementioned off a pot when my trips get busted by a 6 high straight or flush when they hit the fourth heart, damond , spade or heart and have the deuce in their hand.
    with a 6 or 9 os.
    :)
    At least if we have seen the flop I can make a sizable raise that may shove the chaser off .
  • HVEEPOKER wrote: »
    Probably cause I do not have the luck of a crap house rat.
    I just don't like not being able to push one of the forementioned off a pot when my trips get busted by a 6 high straight or flush when they hit the fourth heart, damond , spade or heart and have the deuce in their hand.
    with a 6 or 9 os.
    :)
    At least if we have seen the flop I can make a sizable raise that may shove the chaser off .

You're doing it WRONG!
  • Calling Johnnieh, Johnnieh please respond to this...............

Were you in Port perry today?

if you were not, your twin brother was in Dairy Queen ordering like 5 burgers to stuff in his fat belly.:D

But seriously, it looked like you to the t.
  • compuease wrote: »
    You're doing it WRONG!
    AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH

lol.
  • Well. I messed this one up too.
  • philliivey wrote: »
    Calling Johnnieh, Johnnieh please respond to this...............

Were you in Port perry today?

if you were not, your twin brother was in Dairy Queen ordering like 5 burgers to stuff in his fat belly.:D

But seriously, it looked like you to the t.

Are you calling me fat? :D

Although that sounds like me, (although I prefer A&W over DQ) I assure you I was in the 'Burg cleaning out my garage.