Another reason for gov't to get out of the gambling biz.

Comments

• I self excluded once and they caught me first time I came back. Problem is I already reinstated myself and they wasted an hour of my time verifying it.
  • What I love is that they did not mind paying buddy his small jackpots, but balked at the bigger pay-out. How stupid do you have to be?
  • I know its all a scam. Government is the biggest of organized crime. Oh well given the alternatives I guess we have to suck it up.
  • Not the same BUT! There was a guy a couple of years ago playing one of the video multi line slots at Georgian Downs just south of Barrie.
    He won the Jackpot on said machine. The machine was saying he won 49 million .
    YES I SAID 49 MILLION. Slots manager said the machine max payout was 49k and then said the game had not been running properly that day. So instead of shutting it down they continued to let people play it until this happened.
    He went after the OLG and they settled out of court but never said how much they paid the guy.
  • HVEEPOKER wrote: »
    Not the same BUT! There was a guy a couple of years ago playing one of the video multi line slots at Georgian Downs just south of Barrie.
    He won the Jackpot on said machine. The machine was saying he won 49 million .
    YES I SAID 49 MILLION. Slots manager said the machine max payout was 49k and then said the game had not been running properly that day. So instead of shutting it down they continued to let people play it until this happened.
    He went after the OLG and they settled out of court but never said how much they paid the guy.

Free dinner coupon.;)
  • OK, Philli, you're back on the side of the angels, again . . .

that was a good one.
  • Here's another good one for the masses.
    I googled the BCPC and a news article came up. It seems the guy who won last year was arrested and charged with MANSLAUGHTER. Something to do with gangs.
  • Milo wrote: »
    OK, Philli, you're back on the side of the angels, again . . .

that was a good one.

weeeeeeeeeeeee:wink2:.

Actually I think that's what they offered them on the spot.:o. What they settled for neither party has said.