You heard it here first.

No schedule yet.

Comments

• DennisG wrote: »
    Nov 15-29.

You heard it here first.

No schedule yet.

saweeeeet
  • These are actually the Westjet discounted flight dates ;) 10% off using the promo code "CC6628" by phoning 1-877-952-4696 to book. Discount applies to phone in only, they are open between 8:00 am and 4:30 MST.

You can use the same code for COPC between Aug 18-29th.

As for the schedule, as soon as I have it..you will :) If Jon doesn't beat me to it...lol
  • Glad your are taking some of the work load, lol. All I know right now is that the CPT has been "invited to participate". It's a start. actually, there is an ad in the next issue, try to get pdf for event details...brb
  • I have the ads, but they just announced dates and didn't list events. We will be involved, just don't know to what capacity yet.
  • Here is the official 2010 BCPC schedule:

Nov 19-21 12:00pm $550 No Limit Hold’em – $154,000 estimated prize pool. 2 day 1s + 1 day 2.
    Nov 22-23 12:00pm $1100 No Limit Hold’em – $500,000 estimated prize pool. 2 day event
    Nov 24 12:00pm $200 Super Satellites
    Nov 25-28 12:00pm $2700 No Limit Hold’em – $1,875,000 estimated prize pool. 4 Day Event

2010 BCPC Schedule
  • im gonna hit up the first event i think
  • Main Event. Go Big or Stay at Home.
  • I believe I'll be in for all events. Can't wait for the 24/7 rain......went last year, don't think it stopped raining the whole week I was there.

Only thing that'll stop me from attending is binking a NAPT satty for the Bike that runs the week before.
  • T8, did you hear about that gang banger that won the event last year? Aparently he was arrested right after and his winnings were seized by the RCMP.... sucks to be him.
  • syphilaids wrote: »
    T8, did you hear about that gang banger that won the event last year? Aparently he was arrested right after and his winnings were seized by the RCMP.... sucks to be him.

Yeah, didn't hear about until I got home....don't think I played with him at all.

Was kind of hoping they would strip him on the prize money and redistribute to the guy who finished 231st......meh, didn't happen.
  • i am hitting up the first event and hopefully the main one as well , it's my wife's birthday so don't knwo how much time i can have for myself
  • I am gonna shoot to be there for a few events...but, kidlet number 2 is due early November...so, well..you know how that goes..lol.
  • Bump

The BCPC is almost here.

Who's playing?
    I'm playing all 3 events.

I hear they're converting Lulu's Lounge to a 4 table high limit poker room. The BCPC always has great PLO and NL action.

Starting to get excited now...can't wait!!!

Good luck everyone
  • called to pre reg for the 500....was full already, reg'd for the 1k but don't think i wanna blow that amount :(.......what are the chances you could play as an alternate for the 500 if you show up....?
  • I am hoping to be down there for the ME...but won't be playing myself..have a sponsored player in there though..pretty happy with that. Will see how he does.
  • darbday wrote: »
    called to pre reg for the 500....was full already, reg'd for the 1k but don't think i wanna blow that amount :(.......what are the chances you could play as an alternate for the 500 if you show up....?

When I went in 08, they had an alternate list going the day of the event. They also let people on the alternate list for the 1100 buy in if someone busted out during the first hour. Not sure if they changed that or not.
  • darbday wrote: »
    called to pre reg for the 500....was full already, reg'd for the 1k but don't think i wanna blow that amount :(.......what are the chances you could play as an alternate for the 500 if you show up....?

You'd probably have better luck as an alternate on Thursday or Friday. I'd expect Saturday to be very popular
  • Aces Up wrote: »
    You'd probably have better luck as an alternate on Thursday or Friday. I'd expect Saturday to be very popular

thx.