possible home game to form near woodstock

Im about 10 minutes east outside woodstock, looking to start up/have a home game, maybe a PLO/NLHE mix more depends on players, thinking something like .25/.50 or .50/$1 no rake, depending on interest looking for wednesday/thursday/fridays/saturdays afternoons into the nights some we will have to see, I have one table at least for 10 people can easily get/do more depending more on charity bring in, not required but we will see and talk, if your interested post here, or PM me, see how it takes off from there.

Donovan

Comments

• I'm interested. I live in Norwich and looking for a regular game. PM me info.

Thanks
  • I'm from Woodstock and interested. Would likely be able to get a couple more players to attend as well. Would be able to alternate location for games if needed, I have 2 tables, a 6 player and an 8 player.Let me know if you get a game going, thanks.
  • getem76 wrote: »
    Im about 10 minutes east outside woodstock

Located conveniently in the back of Nikkis imo.
  • Wetts1012 wrote: »
    Located conveniently in the back of Nikkis imo.

Nice! Topless dealers.
  • coolblue24 wrote: »
    Nice! Topless dealers.

If thats what you want to call them... Wetts knows all the classy joints around here... lol
  • I'd be up for this, but only for the month of August, if things get started soon.

Heading overseas in Sept.
  • well i have no issues going into woodstock to play, mostly looking for some kind of consistant home game, if you want to pm me some info that would be great!
  • reibs wrote: »
    If thats what you want to call them... Wetts knows all the classy joints around here... lol
    Said it before, And I'll say it again.
    WETTS KNOWS EVERYTHING!!!!!!!
  • Is this game still going? I am interested and can probably bring 1 or 2 others along.
  • How far from kitchener are you? Might be interested if its a regular thing
  • looks like more people are interested in it, i will try to set something up maybe for next thurs/fri oct 21 and 22 if i get enough pm\s or replys here i will run it
  • see if i can get interest now/again, sounded like there might be some from the people that were at johnnies last weekend, anyways, perferablly a wednesday or thursday night game if possible, we can look into start posting or PM me see what we can organize maybe to set up next week
  • if people from london are going i'd love to hitch a ride!
  • I'm interested, but some specifics would be nice :)
  • i guess msot of all for right now im trying to get interest, if i can get 6-10 or even more interest in some sort of game, specifics can be worked out, its pretty simple something small stakes of course perhaps a dealers choice for a full orbit or whatever, if your interested post and something can be worked out, its give or take 35 mins from most areas of london 401 opr highway 2 whatever side your on sort of thing
  • just a bump, as a few more are getting to know me, wednesdays are probably the easiest, or on thursdays during the off weeks of "moose" cash game, whatever gets more interest, so we will see
  • bump again, coming up on spring :)