Upcoming Bristol Street Events!

Hi all,

Don't worry, I'm not dead, just recovering my house through a nasty, nasty heatwave! I really wanted to start something a little earlier that now, but better late than never.

So, to get a couple events up and running, look for sign up lists over the next couple days for two events. (Both of which, will have less people in my house, until the weather has a chance to cool down.)

A) The 2010 Bristol Street Heads-Up Championship.

Because of our late start in the year, this will be a single elimination format this year.

B) The 2010 Bristol Street Summer Shootout

This will effectively be 8, 8-man pre-lim events, leading to a final 8 man table. The tournament will have a max of 32 players and each entrant will be able to play in two pre-lim events leading up to the finals.

More information about both tournaments will be posted in the next day or two, and the format of the sign-ups will be the same for both.

Registration will be open for a week or so, and, once closed, the heads-up will randomly fill the tournament with byes as needed, while the shoot out will balance so that each table will have (within 1) the same number of players.

Both events will be point events, and I promise to get my butt moving on getting the points stands for the events so far, up and available.

Comments