Congratz DataMn

Facebook post by sister-in-law says the babies have arrived.
All are doing well

Comments

• WOOT!! Big Congrats!
  • Congrats Al!
  • Congrats Al. You will be a great dad.
  • Way to go MOM. Enjoy them while you can, Al. Once they start talking, it's all downhill . . . :D
  • Milo wrote: »
    Way to go MOM. Enjoy them while you can, Al. Once they start talking, it's all downhill . . . :D

well that depends, is it male, or female? lol

congrats DataMn!
  • Think we'll ever see Al again?

lol, congrats Al and Jenna.... It's a long haul, but worth it!

Mary (Bead) says hi as well... She says grandkids are even more rewarding...:)
  • Congrats Al and Jenna!
  • Great news. Congrats!
  • moose and mmoose say Awesome! $10 bucks says Al teaches them the alphabet using Scrabble tiles. :D
  • I was lucky enough to see Al this morning as he was taking a lap around the hospital.
    Big ass grin on his face then, I'm sure even bigger now.

Congrats Al, take care of that family now.
    D
  • Congrats Al and all the best. I'm happy with dogs, so glad to see someone else out there keeping the population up.
  • Congrats!
  • Sarah Isabelle Pengelly (6 lbs 11 oz) and Natasha Claire Pengelly (4 lbs 5 oz)

For anyone who wishes to see pictures...

Allen Pengelly's Photos - The twins are here!! | Facebook
  • DataMn wrote: »
    Sarah Isabelle Pengelly (6 lbs 11 oz) and Natasha Claire Pengelly (4 lbs 5 oz)

For anyone who wishes to see pictures...

Allen Pengelly's Photos - The twins are here!! | Facebook

Double the fun! That is awesome Al...I know just (well ok 1/2 of..) how you are feeling! I can't help but be envious of the twins..lol...we have our number two coming in November! Every day is a new adventure.
  • All the best Al. Enjoy the next 10 years. After they reach teenagehood, it becomes a nightmare!!
  • Congradulations Al on the safe arrival of the twins. Thanks for posting the pictures you look so comfortable with them.

Brent
  • congrats al!
  • Friggin awesome! I know we'll all be here as your support crew/live through us vicariously since you'll never see a poker table for the next 18 years :)
  • Congrats Al!

Milton Slim
  • Congrats!! Happy to hear the great news Al.

Hope everyone is doing well.
  • Well done!
  • Hey all!

Al just texted me this morning, and wanted me to post that anyone wanting to come and see the twins / parents should come and do so to help Jenna from going batty! She's there one more day, and is in ward 4d under paikowsky. Visiting hours are noon - 2:30 and 4:30 - 8

Mark
  • Congrats