Dear Santa,

Dear Santa,

I know this is last minute, but I need a favour. And I wanted to check the rules first before I ask.

"He knows when you've been bad or good..."

Ok, as you know I've been fairly good. I've learned how to check-raise, steal, resteal, and rereresteal. I can play very tight, or become aggressive. I've even learned some patience, but it's not enough Santa. I can't afford the entry fee.

Now if you are the visionary I think you are, then you know what I want for Christmas this year. In case there is any confusion Santa, just think "Atlantis Resort."

PS, if you have any pull with the poker gods, that would be cool too.

Your pal, DJP :smile:

This was inspired by a joking chat window plea for good cards, that I saw All_Aces make one time in a game months ago. lol

"Dear Pokerstars,

Remember me? I'm All_Aces......"

Comments

• Lol, well, DJP, you will have to tell us if you were good enough for Santa to bring you your last minute request or not. They say there is nothing he can't do, IF you've been good enough to earn it. Still, maybe Santa would rather see if you can make it on your own. I would think that would be a much bigger boost, don't you? Good luck with your request all the same, though. Wish I had thought of it.
  • I wish I had picked up that 'Buddy Jesus' card weight. Damn!

I'd really like to see world peace in my time. Then I'd like to have Daniel N and Schoppsy at my table. They both seem to be ducking me these days.

Best of luck. Funny post. :tongue: